Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
So we had a top 10 class last year and best we have signed in 10 years but our coaches suck? This board is a miserable place and some of you need to get out and enjoy the world.
Both Shannon and Golden signed top 10 classes. So what? One class isn't enough to compete at an elite level. Yeah last year was nice, but that's over and done with. THIS class is looking like a stinker. Losing the best players from SoFla again and some of which should've been layups.

How the **** do you have a top 5 defense in the country, Gerald Willis, a pro Miami mother, and multiple STA players on the roster and not land Ingraham? Get these dudes out of my face
When Alabama calls very few got the balls to turn them down. Stop being a hoe blaming the coaches for everything you bum.

Advertisement
Both Shannon and Golden signed top 10 classes. So what? One class isn't enough to compete at an elite level. Yeah last year was nice, but that's over and done with. THIS class is looking like a stinker. Losing the best players from SoFla again and some of which should've been layups.

NSD is already over and passed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Miami has been in contact with Georgia five-star defensive commit Nolan Smith and Alabama four-star defensive end commit Justin Eboigbe. Both are candidates to visit."

Y'all think this is legit
Eboigbe I dont think is locked in with bama like that, need to recruit him.

Nolan smith on the other hand **** no, do not want. One of the Most overrated prospects in the country, elite athlete but he’s talked to much sh*t in the past

Last edited:
Advertisement
I always say this, and will continue to say it. When Alabama is involved in the recruitment of a prospect that Miami wants also, I get nervous. This is the reason why. If we really did lose Ingrahm, that sucks. Smh

Honestly sounds like Ivins is just backing off a stance of Ingraham no doubt going to Miami or being viewed as a lock to go there. Still think we get him but we will see

Advertisement
Back