Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
"Miami has been in contact with Georgia five-star defensive commit Nolan Smith and Alabama four-star defensive end commit Justin Eboigbe. Both are candidates to visit."

Y'all think this is legit
Doesn't cost anything to call them. Nolan has been chatting up Bama behind the scenes apparently. UGA board has been in an uproar over it. And Eboigbe has been out taking visits to Auburn and somewhere else. All kinds of stuff going on.

u can forget about it when its time to close, those big schools will put the full court press on alot of our targets no matter if we win out or not. Keep telling yall its not about wins and losses man this would happen even if we were undefeated. Since they been here we havent been able to close, that wont change. People keep citing the UVA loss and its not about that man its never been about that.

I disagree, boss. Bags r bags. Recruits picks up bags on a lot of visits and still choose to go elsewhere. In the end, kids are going to where they’ll have the best chance to win and pick up a major contract at the next level.

I was looking at our recruiting classes when we were winning at a high level since 2001, and we were landing blue chip after blue chip. Bama, OSU, and USCw were still dealing out bags, but we were plucking blue chips, nationally, b/c we were winning AND pumping out 1st round picks.

Let’s b clear; bags have always, always, always been around in both basketball and football. But kids and their parents still have their kids go to schools where they r going to get the best exposure and make it to the next level.

Richt has better talent than 100% of the ACC Coastal. He has better talent than 98% of the ACC, but b/c he’s a coach that’s uber conservative, he’s guaranteed 3 to 4 losses a yr. The difference is 3 to 4 losses in the SEC is considered probable...3 to 4 losses in the watered down ACC is unexplainable. That turns kids, handlers, and parents off.

Doesn't cost anything to call them. Nolan has been chatting up Bama behind the scenes apparently. UGA board has been in an uproar over it. And Eboigbe has been out taking visits to Auburn and somewhere else. All kinds of stuff going on.
Whoever reported nolan would even THINK of coming here is just blatantly full of ****. Furthermore if the staff would bring him in somehow he would only be trying to recruit kids for elsewhere. His family HATES us. Or more specifically the richts...

Advertisement
Who cares if u have a top 5 def when the offense is chitting away ur efforts and is watering down the brand. Winning is contagious & losing is the antidote.
Told ya’ll losing to UVA was going to be detrimental.

we are in Braylen Ingraham thread

We’ll know for sure on Tuesday night but so far it’s not looking good. If we can’t close with him then what makes you think we’re going to close with the other elite recruits.

We could possibly end up in the 20-25 recruiting range if we don’t pick this up.

If Ingraham picks Bama, the word silent commitment should never be said on here again.

Advertisement
So we had a top 10 class last year and best we have signed in 10 years but our coaches suck? This board is a miserable place and some of you need to get out and enjoy the world.

We signed a near top ten class with golden and a top ten class with Shannon too.

Richt will stabilize this program and have us consistently winning 9-10 games a year. That’s great. Truly. But that's not the standard I have for the University with the best location in college football. We have to root for Virginia to drop an ACC game because we can't handle our business. We have to root for Ingraham and Neal's mothers to be better recruiters than Nick Saban because we can't handle our business. That's pathetic.

He’s doing great work in the community and rebuilt relationships with hs coaches. We still lost to uva. According to the most recent info from Ivins, we just blew a layup re: ingraham. If we keep losing dts in our backyard to SEC schools, if we keep losing games to uva, if we keep losing the Henderson’s, Campbell’s, jeudy’s and so forth of the world, this is just a better version of golden imo. That’s my opinion. I hope I’m wrong

I’m enjoying the world just fine. Some of you need to let people express discontent when the multimillionaires make mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I disagree, boss. Bags r bags. Recruits picks up bags on a lot of visits and still choose to go elsewhere. In the end, kids are going to where they’ll have the best chance to win and pick up a major contract at the next level.

I was looking at our recruiting classes when we were winning at a high level since 2001, and we were landing blue chip after blue chip. Bama, OSU, and USCw were still dealing out bags, but we were plucking blue chips, nationally, b/c we were winning AND pumping out 1st round picks.

Let’s b clear; bags have always, always, always been around in both basketball and football. But kids and their parents still have their kids go to schools where they r going to get the best exposure and make it to the next level.

Richt has better talent than 100% of the ACC Coastal. He has better talent than 98% of the ACC, but b/c he’s a coach that’s uber conservative, he’s guaranteed 3 to 4 losses a yr. The difference is 3 to 4 losses in the SEC is considered probable...3 to 4 losses in the watered down ACC is unexplainable. That turns kids, handlers, and parents off.
I can see where this is true, I go back and forth with it but u bring up good points and facts I cant ignore

Man those kids aren’t even gonna visit Miami

Advertisement
We signed a near top ten class with golden and a top ten class with Shannon too.

Richt will stabilize this program and have us consistently winning 9-10 games a year. That’s great. Truly. He’s doing great work in the community and rebuilt relationships with hs coaches. I never said he sucked. We still lost to uva. And we still just blew a layup re: ingraham. If we keep losing dts in our backyard to SEC schools, if we keep losing games to uva, if we keep losing the Henderson’s, Campbell’s, jeudy’s and so forth of the world, this is just a better version of golden imo. That’s my opinion. I hope I’m wrong

I’m enjoying the world just fine. Some of you need to let people express discontent when the multimillionaires make mistakes

I didn’t know Ingraham already signed with someone besides Miami.

I wouldn't believe Nolan was signing with Miami if he showed up to signing day dressed as Sebastian.
Sounds like he didn't tell our coaches to fck off & it's being taken as "he may visit".

The same staff that wants the offer to mean something is after a kid openly disrespecting them

This is getting more goldenesque

Advertisement
Back