Note on Braylen Ingraham

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
Ingraham is coming off an Alabama official visit where he had a "amazing time." He will be at Miami today and expects a dominant win for the Canes. He is also trying to go to Oregon next week on an official. Ingraham also said that if he chooses to take his 5th official visit, it will probably be after his October 23rd commitment.

Advertisement
Anybody know why on 247 we are "warm" with Tyler Davis? Are we completely out of it w that kid? Ill take a Haul of Davis Ingraham Holley n Blissett over anybody elses dt class in the country. Btw Blissett has been playing running back at his HS.

Advertisement
Ingraham is definitely a target for Bama. And a take for them if he wants in. At least according to their recruiting boards. Really hope Mom has influence here. I would assume that 5th OV belongs to Miami

Advertisement
Anybody know why on 247 we are "warm" with Tyler Davis? Are we completely out of it w that kid? Ill take a Haul of Davis Ingraham Holley n Blissett over anybody elses dt class in the country. Btw Blissett has been playing running back at his HS.

Hopefully we get commitments from Ingraham, Bogle, and Weaver. Should help with Davis. Is he visiting today?

Advertisement
So now all of a sudden Kool starts recruiting?
Its not about can he recruit he's the best dline coach in the game just teaching wise so the smart kids think "hey yeah this guys getting me to the NFL so unless he starts talking **** about my mama I'm going to like him"

Advertisement
Its not about can he recruit he's the best dline coach in the game just teaching wise so the smart kids think "hey yeah this guys getting me to the NFL so unless he starts talking **** about my mama I'm going to like him"
Yeah an he also applies for NFL jobs every year. Coach K will not be at Bama for long.

Kool doesnt like to recruit thats perfect for him at bama.....all they have to do is nothing and kids pay attention. When kids go there they dont have to sell bama it sells itself. As long as Saban is there they are always a threat

Advertisement
Back