Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Whoever reported nolan would even THINK of coming here is just blatantly full of ****. Furthermore if the staff would bring him in somehow he would only be trying to recruit kids for elsewhere. His family HATES us. Or more specifically the richts...

Didnt he criticize richt in an interview saying he didnt recruit the state of georgia well enough at uga??

So now all of a sudden Kool starts recruiting?

Hilarious, but nahhhh, Kool's DL scheduling secretary sets up visits and one of his 6 personal assistants delivers a personal appearance for Kool with predetermined funds.

Well...on second thought, yes...that would be Kool recruiting.

UM

Ingraham has been a very public Miami-lean in the past, but I will say that view has only been strengthened in my mind the past month, as I’ve continued to hear more good news with him from sources close to the recruitment. It seems the visit for the UM-FSU game helped to stave off any possible threat that Alabama had been mounting for the 4-star talent, who took an official visit to Tuscaloosa the week before. I'm not worried about Ingraham's Oregon OV he took last weekend either. Ingraham’s decision is next week on Oct. 23 and I have no reason to believe the pick won’t be UM.

From @Stefan Adams on Wednesday

Advertisement
LMAO. Y'all still buying into stuff like that?

Wasn't Jobe trying to convince people he wanted to be the next Sean Taylor at Miami?

Take what these SFL croot say with half a grain of salt. They say not what they mean.

Not buying into anything, I’m just repeating what I read my g. I stopped being invested into recruiting after Patrick Johnson.

Not buying into anything, I’m just repeating what I read my g. I stopped being invested into recruiting after Patrick Johnson.

Oh Okay. And I don't blame you. At this point I'm just sorta of a wake me up on signing day type of poster. To much times I've believed in the hype, or what some kid said (the "Miami is my dream school" line), or some random guy "sauces" and you just come to realize that if they aren't committed by now they likely aren't coming here.

The #WatchTheFlop was kinda really the last straw for me because for half a second I thought we were going to reel a crazy class and we **** near lost out on everyone LMAO.

Ingraham has been a very public Miami-lean in the past, but I will say that view has only been strengthened in my mind the past month, as I’ve continued to hear more good news with him from sources close to the recruitment. It seems the visit for the UM-FSU game helped to stave off any possible threat that Alabama had been mounting for the 4-star talent, who took an official visit to Tuscaloosa the week before. I'm not worried about Ingraham's Oregon OV he took last weekend either. Ingraham’s decision is next week on Oct. 23 and I have no reason to believe the pick won’t be UM.

From @Stefan Adams on Wednesday

Well, i guess we wait to see. Fwiw, Ivins seemed pretty surprised too. He has always felt the same as Stefan. Maybe there is some diversion going on from the staff.

Advertisement
Y’all feed on pessimism smh. Kid hasn’t committed anywhere yet. Just sit and wait.

Whoever reported nolan would even THINK of coming here is just blatantly full of ****. Furthermore if the staff would bring him in somehow he would only be trying to recruit kids for elsewhere. His family HATES us. Or more specifically the richts...

Probably one of those things thrown out to pacify the fans if we lose Ingraham for sure.

Don’t know if he picks Baga or not but it’s not looking good for us after he uttered the ridiculous bs justification sentence yesterday of "The most important thing for me is life after football. I know I'm going to stop playing football some day so I'm just looking for the best place where I can get a job after football."

I think the only other thing he could have said that would guarantee he’s picking Baga is “the most important thing for me is academics”. I think Ivins is just waiting on him to say that to flip his CB to Baga. Everyone knows there are the 2 reasons NO ONE SHOULD ever pick Baga but recruits always say it to justify picking Baga.

Advertisement
Of course his mom would let him go to Bama, she would let him go anywhere for a free education. You know what else she approved? Him going to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back