Note on Braylen Ingraham

Eboigbe I dont think is locked in with bama like that, need to recruit him.

Nolan smith on the other hand **** no, do not want. One of the Most overrated prospects in the country, elite athlete but he’s talked to much sh*t in the past

I thought nolan had made his opinion of Richt VERY clear.

Advertisement
How the **** do you have a top 5 defense in the country, Gerald Willis, a pro Miami mother, and multiple STA players on the roster and not land Ingraham? Get these dudes out of my face

Who cares if u have a top 5 def when the offense is chitting away ur efforts and is watering down the brand. Winning is contagious & losing is the antidote.
Told ya’ll losing to UVA was going to be detrimental.

Nolan smith on the other hand **** no, do not want. One of the Most overrated prospects in the country, elite athlete but he’s talked to much sh*t in the past
It’s gonna take

it gonna take some extra benefits for him...

Advertisement
Who cares if u have a top 5 def when the offense is chitting away ur efforts and is watering down the brand. Winning is contagious & losing is the antidote.
Told ya’ll losing to UVA was going to be detrimental.

Losing to anyone on schedule is detrimental, just makes beating
BC and the other 4 important to future years success. First priority, beat BC.

Advertisement
u can forget about it when its time to close, those big schools will put the full court press on alot of our targets no matter if we win out or not. Keep telling yall its not about wins and losses man this would happen even if we were undefeated. Since they been here we havent been able to close, that wont change. People keep citing the UVA loss and its not about that man its never been about that.

Isn’t there someone on this board with ties there? Believe one of the contributors here goes to school there? Any info from him?

u can forget about it when its time to close, those big schools will put the full court press on alot of our targets no matter if we win out or not. Keep telling yall its not about wins and losses man this would happen even if we were undefeated. Since they been here we havent been able to close, that wont change. People keep citing the UVA loss and its not about that man its never been about that.
Dude, enough. You beat the same horse in every thread. "The staff can't close". Go find a hobby or something

Advertisement
"Miami has been in contact with Georgia five-star defensive commit Nolan Smith and Alabama four-star defensive end commit Justin Eboigbe. Both are candidates to visit."

Y'all think this is legit
ive been contact with Gisselle, Adriana Lima, and some of the Spanish station weather girls.
Ya think their interests are legit?

I wouldn't believe Nolan was signing with Miami if he showed up to signing day dressed as Sebastian.
Sounds like he didn't tell our coaches to fck off & it's being taken as "he may visit".

Dude, enough. You beat the same horse in every thread. "The staff can't close". Go find a hobby or something
So your hobby is remembering my posts and following me around?

Good luck u have alot of work to do, prayers sent

When I tell a lie call me out, dont call me out for facts

Advertisement
Also u can check the Nunn commitment thread I gave props to the staff for landing him and that hes better than his ranking, so try again. I speak the truth and will criticize and praise when need be and we are all here to voice our opinions whether it be negative or positive. Its trolling if its blatant and anyone can recognize trolling, u act like I enjoy us in the pits and I dont. I dont come hear expecting to read all positive things and have my blinders on, I recognize people say negative and positive things it is what it is..........If its the truth fine. @AustinCane6688

Losing to anyone on schedule is detrimental, just makes beating
BC and the other 4 important to future years success. First priority, beat BC.

Agreed; but the reason y it’s more detrimental for us to lose to a team like UVA is b/c this is Richt’s m.o.

On top of that, we haven’t had success in a while, so if Richt is selling that he’s rebuilding The U, and the on field product PLUS a lackluster recruiting class thus far is showing otherwise, of course blue chip talent is going to look elsewhere.

That’s y I don’t get ppl trying to clown OSU’s lost to Purdue. First off, OSU have for 3 yrs straight, lost a game to an unranked opponent in blow out fashion. The difference? That’s their only loss on the season; they win not only their division, but conference consistently, are always in discussion for the CFP, have won a National Title in the last 5 yrs, and are consistently pumping out 1st round players.

We’re no where near that stratosphere; so what’s Richt’s recruiting pitch to counter? We’re building The U back. That’ll hold the attention of a top prospect for so long, until words become just that....words.

Also u can check the Nunn commitment thread I gave props to the staff for landing him and that hes better than his ranking, so try again. I speak the truth and will criticize and praise when need be and we are all here to voice our opinions whether it be negative or positive. Its trolling if its blatant and anyone can recognize trolling, u act like I enjoy us in the pits and I dont. I dont come hear expecting to read all positive things and have my blinders on, I recognize people say negative and positive things it is what it is..........If its the truth fine. @AustinCane6688
When did I say you were trolling? I open every thread and you're in it b*tching about the same thing over and over

Ain’t this the kid that wanted to be like Chad ? Well this ain’t it my guy.

LMAO. Y'all still buying into stuff like that?

Wasn't Jobe trying to convince people he wanted to be the next Sean Taylor at Miami?

Take what these SFL croot say with half a grain of salt. They say not what they mean.

Advertisement
Back