Note on Braylen Ingraham

Our only chance is to get Mario or a savage like him on the recruiting trail

We did do a step in the right direction when Richt was hired the problem is tgat our athletic department is so bad that don”t understand how it has evolve in 3 years. Allowing Richt to hire his son and not creating a quality control structure like them was the problem. Allowing him to hire Patke as a 10 coach was a disaster. There is no oversee of the program..

Advertisement
Just look at the product on the field and the coaching!! Is an easy decision
I'd agree if he was an offensive player. It was also said that Ingraham wants to play DE in a 3-4. I hope this is just buildup to make the decision an event but it's Bama.

They didn't come out of nowhere because the kid has been saying since Kool left that he's high on Kool. This hurts if Bama takes him. The coaches need to be blowing his phone up until the minute b4 he announces trying to secure his commitment.

Y'all know how we joke about Kentucky hating us for taking theirs recruits, we'll that's probably what Bama fans do when they get someone we thought we had in tge bag.

Agreed. So because Richt hinted that Harley may have had a role in that Perry interception, we are supposed to believe that will damage our future recruiting efforts from the same high school Harley attended?

It was common sense.. throwing the players under the bus. Look like we have a collection of 5 stars on offense and under MR they just don’t play due to his live affair with untalented upper classmen.

Advertisement
Too many grown men on this site cry and get their panties in a bunch when a “source” release information that’s not good news for Miami then everyone want to fire the coaches and say our class will suck like our recruiting classes haven’t got better every year clowns

Advertisement
Too many grown men on this site cry and get their panties in a bunch when a “source” release information that’s not good news for Miami then everyone want to fire the coaches and say our class will suck like our recruiting classes haven’t got better every year clowns
It’s funny how the sources are more credible when the information is against Miami then for Miami, but I digress.

Ain’t this the kid that wanted to be like Chad ? Well this ain’t it my guy.

Maybe he’s following in Chads footsteps a little too closely. Wasn’t Chad serenading Saban’s ***** wife on the piano in their living room like the weekend before NSD?

These coaches continue to perform way below the standard. We’re missing layups on the field and on the trail. This **** is just a slightly better version than Golden

Every season we’re praying for moms, aunts, uncles, fathers and so forth to get the job done because our coaches can’t close.

So we had a top 10 class last year and best we have signed in 10 years but our coaches suck? This board is a miserable place and some of you need to get out and enjoy the world.

Ain’t this the kid that wanted to be like Chad ? Well this ain’t it my guy.
Yea, even changed his twitter name to MajorNine. What a birthday present for mom huh. Imagine telling her I'm going to keep Tuskkkaloosa great.

Advertisement
How come Ivins hasn’t switched his crystal ball yet if it’s for sure he’s picking bama??
People are jumping the gun as usual. The kid might pick Bama but it's not signed sealed and delivered. I'm worried he might pick Bama but I'm still confident in him pickkng us. Plus he still has an OV out there that I think we'll get no matter who he chooses Tuesday.

These coaches continue to perform way below the standard. We’re missing layups on the field and on the trail. This **** is just a slightly better version than Golden

Every season we’re praying for moms, aunts, uncles, fathers and so forth to get the job done because our coaches can’t close.
thats why i wanted butch. butch would have pitched kids on dethroning bama.

Advertisement
If we lose him it’s an inexcusable loss period. Hope like **** Ivins is wrong on this

Advertisement
Back