Note on Braylen Ingraham

This is all rumors and will be cleared up Tuesday, but if this is true, DT recruiting this cycle is a big fail. We need talent and we need numbers. I'd like to see the staff go after Calijah Kancey if we dont land Ingraham.

Advertisement
What I don't understand is even if they drop Cheney, they still have Dale (NT), and three other four star end studs in Alfano, Moore, and Eboigbe. Plus I think they lead for the four star NT from Utah (Siaka), and are still in close contact with Thibodeaux and the Robinson kid (from Arizona) who also play DE. Plus even though they run hybrid defensive fronts, most of the above committed guys including a few more guys are competing usually for just 2 spots of playing time. AND they are all in the same recruiting class.

What am I not understanding (especially when they always sign at least three guys for three spots minimum every single year)?

We have a top ranked defense with a defensive line playing great and ample opportunity to get in the 2-deep maybe next year!

Advertisement
What I don't understand is even if they drop Cheney, they still have Dale (NT), and three other four star end studs in Alfano, Moore, and Eboigbe. Plus I think they lead for the four star NT from Utah (Siaka), and are still in close contact with Thibodeaux and the Robinson kid (from Arizona) who also play DE. Plus even though they run hybrid defensive fronts, most of the above committed guys including a few more guys are competing usually for just 2 spots of playing time. AND they are all in the same recruiting class.

What am I not understanding (especially when they always sign at least three guys for three spots minimum every single year)?

We have a top ranked defense with a defensive line playing great and ample opportunity to get in the 2-deep maybe next year!

I just looked at their 247 board too. They have 4 SDE already committed rated higher than Ingraham (which is what they are recruiting him for). Chaney is a DT. I don't know - maybe he won't be a "take" for them or they will make him wait. They are supposedly holding off Dent and a couple of others until they see if they get some higher rated guys.

we had him in the bag until the harley situation, lost him in the 11th hour. ppl don't know what harley means to the STA recruits

I still don't understand what the 'Harley situation " is CMR alluding to him running the wrong route?

Advertisement
Georgia see it coming.. Richt and his preacher style and closed group are no match for the SEC savages.

Advertisement
Wow I’m really uneasy on our “silent”’commits now.. especially the when we are still pursuing mar, Haselwood and Neal. This isn’t good if this news is true

Advertisement
What is Richt building besides annual letdowns

Well he won Miami’s first bowl game in a decade. He has beaten FSU 2 years in a row after they had a 7 game winning streak in series, he had first 10 win season since 2003, and won the Coastal first time since joining ACC. Also Miami had highest recruiting class in years in 2018.

Miami fans are such an ignorant sad bunch in general.

I still don't understand what the 'Harley situation " is CMR alluding to him running the wrong route?

Agreed. So because Richt hinted that Harley may have had a role in that Perry interception, we are supposed to believe that will damage our future recruiting efforts from the same high school Harley attended?

Advertisement
Back