Note on Braylen Ingraham

Where did 24/7 say Bama is the choice? All CBs have him coming to us
I don't know where all this is coming from all of a sudden. I just checked ITU and there's no panic over there about Ingraham. Ivins posted something about BI, I don't have VIP access, but I did not sense any negative news from the comments I can see

Advertisement
We've been on him for like 2 years. This stings if true. Keep in mind, Kool did recruit him for quite some time. His longstanding relationship with him may have come into play. Which is ******* hilariously awful, because he barely recruits.

Ingraham said he talks to Tosh Lupoi regularly

Outside of 1 poster who said Bama is the choice?

Ivins put out an article saying after talking to a trusted source, he would not be surprised if he chose Alabama. He no longer feels as if he's done to Miami. Said he has his mom's blessing.

Advertisement
Ivins just put out a recruiting update. Not a lot of real great news. Said a trusted source told him over the weekend the pick is likely to be Bama. Mother gave her approval. He would be playing more a DE in a 3-4 defense.

Not a lot of good news with Braylon? Or is there more with other players

I thought he didn’t have a commitable offer from Bama

I saw on their board Friday insiders believe they are going to lose at least 3 of the guys already committed. Cheney is one. There are either 2 or 3 more. They think they can get some higher guys. I am wondering if Ingraham would be a swap for Cheney.... His name is NEVer mentioned on their board

Advertisement
Not a lot of good news with Braylon? Or is there more with other players

Weaver = ??? People seem to think he goes to Kentucky for the girlfriend.

Still feels good with Bogle but he is taking it to the end.

Neal is going to Bama next month for Iron Bowl on an OV. Will set up one later closer to early signing day for Miami and is also looking to get to LSU for an OV. Talking now to FSU and LSU as well as Bama and Miami.

Haselwood looking to set up OV to USC. Seems to support theory he is interested in more than a traditional campus. Nothing more as far as Miami or anyone else.

Alabama is making college football unwatchable. They are like the Golden St Warriors. It feels like their is no real competition.

You dont lose to Virginia And Pitt when you’re barely relevant and still score big recruits against Bama

Well Bama lost to Louisiana Monroe and then got smashed pretty good by Utah as Saban was building them up. I guess Miami doesn’t get that luxury with hometown kids.

Advertisement
There are a few guys on Bama's board that are also on Georgia's board and one on Clemson's as well. All 5* guys. Just wait until early signing day. Remember last year when UGA "suddenly" got all those 5* guys people thought were going elsewhere? Probably will be an all out bidding war this year....

Advertisement
There are a few guys on Bama's board that are also on Georgia's board and one on Clemson's as well. All 5* guys. Just wait until early signing day. Remember last year when UGA "suddenly" got all those 5* guys people thought were going elsewhere? Probably will be an all out bidding war this year....

Mark Emmert is killing football being watchman for $EC!

I think Saban got caught by surprise on the early side in period. I don't think he expected it to be that big. It won't happen again this year. The Bama bags will be out early and often.

Advertisement
Back