Note on Braylen Ingraham

Honestly as a recruit I would take a visit to Oregon for sure. Would be a cool atmosphere and all the Nike stuff would be cool. Kids like all that flash.
5 OVs for me would be
1. Miami
2. Oregon
3. SC
4. Arizona State (this should be obvious)
5. Michigan (stadium and atmosphere)
Eugene blows if you are not either a meth addict, hippie, or white supremacist. Oregon would be a poor choice, even if you are really into looking at nike gear.

Advertisement
I’d visit

Oregon (strictly for the facilities)
Ole Miss (get paid and females)
Georgia (see Ole Miss)
Alabama (see ole miss and Georgia)
Mix it up and head to Texas for some country ladies

I’d visit

Oregon (strictly for the facilities)
Ole Miss (get paid and females)
Georgia (see Ole Miss)
Alabama (see ole miss and Georgia)
Mix it up and head to Texas for some country ladies

How is that mixing it up with country ladies when u get that in 2-4?

Advertisement
That's exactly it. If you have never been to the campus or out around town to the bars and old Scottsdale area then it probably missed the mark.

I grew up in So Fla so I was used to seeing pretty women, but I couldn’t believe it when I passed through ASU in college. Not only were there lots of beautiful girls, but they all were in great shape. Every girl looked liked some hot physical therapy major.

Advertisement
I grew up in So Fla so I was used to seeing pretty women, but I couldn’t believe it when I passed through ASU in college. Not only were there lots of beautiful girls, but they all were in great shape. Every girl looked liked some hot physical therapy major.
Back in 2007 we were sent down that way for the border mission and they houses us in some villas near the ASU campus. Memories that will last me a lifetime were made in that month long mission.

Haha I hear ya. I always called it the playboy bunny training camp. It really is kind of crazy what they got going on there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back