Note From Tuesday’s Practice

right now Mallory is Beau Sandland, the question is can be become white Willie Smith?

He's not going to be a great blocker ever, to me he's a classic 'move' tight end. I still think there will be a game where he breaks out and he'll be on his way to great things...

Advertisement
The media did not see much during practice, but we did see the offensive skilled position players going through ball security drills. One thing that caught my eye was Evidence Njoku going through the drills with the tight end group. I was able to confirm through a source that Njoku is getting a look at tight end.

Can he block better than Will Mallory?

Mallory is going to make a lot of y’all look dumb around here before he is finished. He’s a true sophomore who had the body of a WR in high school, and he just played his first game of his sophomore season. You guys need to learn to stop writing a player off before they have had time to develop. Mallory is the goods.
Don't tell the fools on this board that. Can't help themselves, they have to trash some area of the program. They coin flip on a daily basis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most people dont want facts, the personnel decisions in this game werent the best, for coach enos to say how jt4 was coming wide open, and not one time did i see him go max protection on a pass play, that's **** poor coaching and hanging your young tackles and qb out to dry, that 1st drive could've set up the rest of the game nicely, but misuse of offensive personnel was an issue. We dont need to see kj osborn getting jet sweep hand offs again, if anything, when they flexed deejay dallas outside, why not have him comeback in motion as a jet sweep option. For coach diaz and enos to try and act like that touchdown run deejay had was a direct threat of having tate martell's none doing **** *** in the game is disrespectful to deejay, both of them need to GTFOH our with that non-sense, had kj osborn scored a touchdown on a similar play with transfer tate in the game i might've said well, maybe, but transfer tate like mallory hasnt done a damyum thing in a game for any d-co or defensive player to be concerned, so manny up their talking all that dumb **** about "if tates in the game, a d-co needs to be worried" manny, GTFOH with that **** you made up in your head, go ask gratham how worried he was with tate,in fact he said, Thank You for wasting plays giving him the ball in the redzone, i told people way before gameday, that **** tate wasnt out running nobody on the gaytors defensive squad. In the meantime, somebody tell me if they see tate anywhere on these plays, according to coach diaz and enos, he had to be, help me out, cause i cant find em:

I agree wholeheartedly with your post Calvin- but paragraphs my friend- paragraphs

As of right now... Mallory sold us a dream. Smh. **** shame how that boy looked on that field.
I literally cannot fathom the level of sheer stupidity that has been spewed all over this board by the CIS Queen Brigade. You faquits have more periods than a Hemingway novel. One game where the entire offense seemed out of sync most of the night and all of a sudden Mallory sucks. Dude went from Jeremy Shockey to Chase Ford overnight according to the geniuses here. Will Mallory will be just fine. I guarantee that when Mallory puts it all together and has that break out game, all of you sniveling frontrunners will be tripping all over yourselves trying to suck him off. Get a hold of yourselves Queens. It's going to be ok.

@Kayone I'm not necessarily referring to you so don't take it personal.

Mammerilli will go with the Gatah before it’s over. Naples kids nearly always do. I know he’s been committed forever, but..

Advertisement
This is the biggest news of the day. Bobby Knowles coming to prove his worth to all of you! View attachment 95780
79C4B0F3-33CB-4201-AE98-1B7D10CC93C2.gif

Santana Moss dropped a sure touchdown, all alone, in the orange bowl, on the way to the end zone. It was a catch even a clumsy fat kid could’ve made. You’re right he was written off his sophomore year.

But that's the CISTard way. Write somebody off after a couple of drops in the first game.

It’s like some people here are just blabbering, slobbering, low IQ, knuckle dragging, over emotional children.

Throwing tantrums and saying really stupid shlt based on very little. Prisoners of their own emotional immaturity and low intelligence.

Don’t forget the one Santana dropped at the Doak that would have completely changed the ‘99 FSU game.

People forgot Hank and Berrios already, too.

Give the young guys time. No need to crown them or trash them.

Advertisement
As of right now... Mallory sold us a dream. Smh. **** shame how that boy looked on that field.

He just needs to redshirt, he's not physically where he needs to be, i didnt like how he was running his trap this offseason, praising the enos offense, as if coach richt's offense held him back or something. Coach richt's offense didnt stop brevin jordan from becoming a freshman all everything, mallory was part of the problem last year, didnt know his plays, couldnt get open in practice, didnt get open against tbe gaytors, let 2 balls go thru his hands, he needs to be redshirted, the pipe dream of him and brevin being this dynamic duo this year is slim and none. He's the type in a crucial moment in a game, will make a big catch, get blasted and fumble!

Advertisement
Back