Note From Tuesday’s Practice

He just needs to redshirt, he's not physically where he needs to be, i didnt like how he was running his trap this offseason, praising the enos offense, as if coach richt's offense held him back or something. Coach richt's offense didnt stop brevin jordan from becoming a freshman all everything, mallory was part of the problem last year, didnt know his plays, couldnt get open in practice, didnt get open against tbe gaytors, let 2 balls go thru his hands, he needs to be redshirted, the pipe dream of him and brevin being this dynamic duo this year is slim and none. He's the type in a crucial moment in a game, will make a big catch, get blasted and fumble!
Lol at the overreaction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calling a big game from Will this Saturday! UNC is suspect in coverage up the middle of the field and he will play with a chip on his shoulder after last week.

Yes Mallory and Irvin have had careers that are insurmountable
I would ask how could a guy that's been at the position a whopping one day already surpass two people but given Tate becoming third on the depth chart after 4 days as receiver I'll say that not even Brevin is safe.

Advertisement
I would ask how could a guy that's been at the position a whopping one day already surpass two people but given Tate becoming third on the depth chart after 4 days as receiver I'll say that not even Brevin is safe.

lol right. tate played more than guys who were highly ranked WRs.

Lol at porsters rushing to throw Mallory out with the trash already. You all are gonna look silly.
I don't get it either. After ONE game? They need to ban these people. Trashing our own players like this is unacceptable and certainly doesn't endear us to recruits. Then these same people will be the ones claiming "if he lets what we say on this board bother him enough to commit elsewhere then I don't want him anyway". Them when said kid balls out elsewhere they can just blame the staff and anything else but their role in it.

Advertisement
This ones for you @TexCane . Mallory sucks dude **** that kid bench him for the rest of the season. One bad game and he’s another joke of a player.

Will Mallory ain’t here to block. If they spend too much time trying to have him operate as an inline blocker then they’re retarded.
Think A.A. Ron with New England without the Homicides. Bill was using the dust man as a tailback at times and he was dangerous.

I don't get it either. After ONE game? They need to ban these people. Trashing our own players like this is unacceptable and certainly doesn't endear us to recruits. Then these same people will be the ones claiming "if he lets what we say on this board bother him enough to commit elsewhere then I don't want him anyway". Them when said kid balls out elsewhere they can just blame the staff and anything else but their role in it.
Bottom line is these posters are never happy and never will be. It will always be something and they will always complain and tear down. It’s shameful to jump on this kid this way this quickly. I’m embarrassed as a fan that our players are subject to this idiocy.

Advertisement
Bottom line is these posters are never happy and never will be. It will always be something and they will always complain and tear down. It’s shameful to jump on this kid this way this quickly. I’m embarrassed as a fan that our players are subject to this idiocy.

Hopefully, if they’re smart they’re not subject to it. Because I sure hope they don’t read this tripe.

I'm not sure Mallory is worth having on the field if asked to block. He just isn't physical enough yet. May make sense to employ 21 sets with Realus, who is likely a more capable and willing blocker and better insurance for our freshman OTs and use Mallory as a big WR.

QB Williams
RB Dallas
FB George
WR Thomas
WR Osborn
TE Jordan

Bench: Harris, Mallory, Harley
Wow!!! Not a single Florida guy on your projected “skill position” starter list- Jarren is from Ga. -Dee Jay is from Ga. Realus is from Ga. -Thomas is from Illinois, and we’re VERY lucky we got him back- Osborn is from Mich. and Jordan is from Nevada-our Florida recruiting, and talent evaluations have got to change in a MAJOR, positive direction or else this program is finished

Wow!!! Not a single Florida guy on your projected “skill position” starter list- Jarren is from Ga. -Dee Jay is from Ga. Realus is from Ga. -Thomas is from Illinois, and we’re VERY lucky we got him back- Osborn is from Mich. and Jordan is from Nevada-our Florida recruiting, and talent evaluations have got to change in a MAJOR, positive direction or else this program is finished

Sarcasm?

Advertisement
Back