Note From Tuesday’s Practice

Advertisement
I think we are taking the same approach at TE that we are taking at RB as far as recruiting. The staff made it clear that if they cant get Jaylon Knighton to be the other RB to go with Chaney then they aren't interested in bringing in anyone else. (at least for now)

I think the same is going to happen at TE. Either they get Darnell Washington or Theo Johnson to go with Mammerilli or they close shop. Just how I see it at this point. Most posters don't think we get either so I think we are only bringing on Mammerilli. (I think we get Washington personally)
Staff would be **** fools if they only take 1 rb this year. Dallas is likely gone so that leaves you with Chaney Lingard Harris and Burns. You need 5 backs. Take Parrish and redshirt him.

I like him at striker
1567000482019.png

Advertisement
Staff would be **** fools if they only take 1 rb this year. Dallas is likely gone so that leaves you with Chaney Lingard Harris and Burns. You need 5 backs. Take Parrish and redshirt him.

This is a long debate over on the recruiting board. For some reason, the staff isn't budging for now. Its Knighton or bust. And Knighton committed to FSU with OSU hot on the trail so looks like its bust.

Advertisement
This is a long debate over on the recruiting board. For some reason, the staff isn't budging for now. Its Knighton or bust. And Knighton committed to FSU with OSU hot on the trail so looks like its bust.
I thought I saw yesterday they are circling back to Parrish now. This is why they can’t put all their eggs in one basket but they haven’t learned their lesson

As of right now... Mallory sold us a dream. Smh. **** shame how that boy looked on that field.

LOL. You guys are so quick to throw someone in the trash. Mallory will be just fine. I think this was a wakeup call for him as well. This is big boy football. This isn't practice anymore. The guys on the other side are actually trying to take your head off now. I'm glad he got a taste of this early against UF before we get into ACC Coastal play in 2 weeks. We will need him big time. We have no one else.

I thought I saw yesterday they are circling back to Parrish now. This is why they can’t put all their eggs in one basket but they haven’t learned their lesson

Did they? Okay I stand corrected. That thread got so long I stopped checking it. LOL. Good news if true.

Advertisement
LOL. You guys are so quick to throw someone in the trash. Mallory will be just fine. I think this was a wakeup call for him as well. This is big boy football. This isn't practice anymore. The guys on the other side are actually trying to take your head off now. I'm glad he got a taste of this early against UF before we get into ACC Coastal play in 2 weeks. We will need him big time. We have no one else.
The thing with Mallory is, if they're going to play him like a tight end, he still has to bulk up and get stronger. He's getting bounced around by all the big bodies in the scrum.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mallory is the goods
Not yet. this is the problem. Too many posters crowning him. Practice All American had 3 drops.

The move for Njoku would not be for the planning this year but for 2 years from now when we do not have Jordan.

Njoku and Mallory better add weight if they want a career in football. Lord knows we need some jump ball candidates for the red zone.

They gunna pack on some weight to the dude or what? We need height at WR so I’m actually surprised he made the move.

To me that means we got another slot tab WR open and we should push for Poitier
Was screaming for a fade to be thrown to him or any of our big receivers during all those goal line/red zone plays we had. Smh all we needed was one touchdown off all those interceptions that put us in the red zone to win the dam game. No way they could defend that fade against a Mallory, Hightower or Njoku. Smdh

Last edited:
I know. I was just being stupid. But you’re right.

Advertisement
Back