NFL Coaching Thread

Schefter reporting the two teams are closing in on compensation to send Sean Payton to be the next coach of the Denver Broncos.

Attachments

• 97902A9B-ABDB-4F06-B20D-0DDA263399DF.jpeg
    97902A9B-ABDB-4F06-B20D-0DDA263399DF.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 34
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would he go there? I would have sat out another year and gone after a sexier job. I'm sure Nola is still paying him anyways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Russ actually played light yrs better as soon as Hackett got fired.
It was two games bro. The KC game was OK. He did have 1 passing td and 2 rushing touchdowns, but only 222 yards passing and his rating was low 80s. He was sacked four times, lost a fumble, and threw an interception.

The Chargers game was a good game. 118 rating, 3 touchdown passes, only 1 int, two sacks.

Advertisement
It was two games bro. The KC game was OK. He did have 1 passing td and 2 rushing touchdowns, but only 222 yards passing and his rating was low 80s. He was sacked four times, lost a fumble, and threw an interception.

The Chargers game was a good game. 118 rating, 3 touchdown passes, only 1 int, two sacks.

Well, he only had 2 games w/o Hackett. Lol

I hope Ryan’s succeeds. Everyone will be watching to see how his defense performs without the dawgs he has all over the field in SF

If he can bring Steve Slowik with him he might have a good foundation to build on Offensively.

Assuming yall draft don’t draft a QB, if they can find someone to get Davis Mills to cut his INT’s in half he might make for a solid starter. But they need a lot of help at WR.

On Defense, aside from Jerry Hughes yall don’t have any real pass rush presence, but there’s some good pieces in the LB & CB group.

Advertisement
Back