NFL Coaching Thread

That makes way more logical sense.

I like DeMeco Ryans as a Coach, but if you’re Denver, there’s no way you’d take him over Sean Payton lol.
Going into the process all of the reports were we locked in on harbaugh or payton. Demeco had great interviews then that put him in our top 3, harbaugh didn’t want to wait and we had to let it drag out to show the saints u could possibly miss out on getting anything for payton lol. It was a mess ,everyday something different came up i had to stop paying attention and just wait it out.

Here’s a mini breakdown from the top broncos reporter

Advertisement
I can’t wait to see payton’s staff man i hope vic comes back, payton probably brings top oline coach Dan Roushar with him. Maybe joe lombardi for oc or qb coach, hope he brings CJ too, maybe joe brady.

Im brainstorming but man we finally got a serious coach😭

That makes way more logical sense.

I like DeMeco Ryans as a Coach, but if you’re Denver, there’s no way you’d take him over Sean Payton lol.
The only reason I’d go after Ryan vs Payton is the picks involved. Denver has already given up a lot for Russ. Maybe more picks was a concern.

Coulda had Payton, but nooooo... Reich threw the first TD in franchise history, that's far more appealing(!)

Advertisement
Coulda had Payton, but nooooo... Reich threw the first TD in franchise history, that's far more appealing(!)
Reich isn’t payton but i think its a great hire for y’all especially with a new qb coming in.

Advertisement
As a Cowboys fan, I’m not losing sleep over Kellen Moore. Imo he’s an average play caller.

Advertisement

@Rellyrell you think this is true?

Man, imma keep it real smooth w/ u;

I can’t really comment on my feelings about Fields. The organization did him zero favors in the offseason via draft or FA to help him. The young man was running for his life, a lot. We drafted a WR who’s **** near 30 in the 3rd round passing on George Pickens multiple times.

I think the GM wants to give Fields one more opportunity, but then again, it could be a smoke screen for a trade. Personally, I’m not ready to give up on Fields until I see him surrounded w/ some players. Our WRs r: Mooney, St-Brown (the weaker version), Pettis, & now Claypool (who have dropped off tremendously since his rookie yr). U can’t win like that, especially w/ an OL that made The Hurricanes look elite.

Last edited:
Would Carolina have paid the steep price for Sean Payton,?

A price NOR surely would have maxed to try and prevent Payton going to an NFC South rival.

Advertisement
As an opponent I’m thrilled he’s gone. His offenses made me more nervous than any OC in Dallas since I was a teen lol.
I understand where you are coming from. But from watching the cowboys weekly, I can say the offense is either humming and looking unstoppable or Dak is throwing silly interceptions and can’t even pick up a first down. Way too inconsistent. The numbers and rankings on offense at the end of the year looks good because we explode in certain games.

Advertisement
Back