Saints DC: Joe Woods
49ers DC: Steve Wilks
Bucs OC: Klint Kubiak
Titans OC: Eric Bieniemy
Commanders OC: Charles London

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

You’re fired…you’re fired…you’re fired….

6834972F-4072-45E2-A7EB-EB048FF52803.gif

Advertisement
If a team steals Mike Kafka from my Giants I will be a bit bummed but not too much since I know Daboll will find someone with a similar philosophy or just call plays himself.

If someone steals Wink Martindale I think that may be very bad us.
What he has done with that defensive talent in just a season is phenomenal.

Colts are the other team I follow outside the Eagles. It’s hard to figure out what direction they are going. I think they unfortunately like Gus Bradley and will keep that direction defensively so I see them likely goin with another Offensive minded HC

Advertisement
My predictions:

Cardinals: Brian Flores
Panthers: Ejiro Evero
Broncos: DeMeco Ryans
Texans: Thomas Brown
Colts: Mike Kafka
Falcons DC: Vic Fangio
Rams OC: Mike LaFleur
Pats OC: Keenan McCardell
Jets OC: Kevin Patullo
Commanders OC: Pat Shurmur
Interesting…. So you saying the owners of the NFL are gonna hire 4 minority head coaches in the same offseason…. one of which, filed a discrimination lawsuit against said league. All I’m gonna say is that you have a lot of faith in the owners of the NFL.

Interesting…. So you saying the owners of the NFL are gonna hire 4 minority head coaches in the same offseason…. one of which, filed a discrimination lawsuit against said league. All I’m gonna say is that you have a lot of faith in the owners of the NFL.
As a Panthers fan give me the young, exciting, white OC please: Steichen, Moore, Kafka - pick one (also **** Ben Johnson, the bottler).

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back