NFL Coaching Thread

Advertisement
I thought Engram was elite but the drops he would have. And u can't compare a phenom TL who's going to wing it then DJ who isn't on that level at all. It's like ghettoman had no choice to sign a left tackle and over pay cause Flowers was terrible. Then they had to sign that scrub from NE they had no choice at all. DJ isn't elite but can he win? With that Dabol Buffalo offense a couple years ago it's not impossible. I would replace DJ with like 20-25 NFL qbs
Gettleman was the gm equivalent of Daniel Jones. God awful. I would take any starter except buddy from the jets and a good chunk of back ups too. I like dabol. But he's not what people think he is.

Gettleman was the gm equivalent of Daniel Jones. God awful. I would take any starter except buddy from the jets and a good chunk of back ups too. I like dabol. But he's not what people think he is.
I think the G Men probably take a step back the division is stacked. I think they need alot of youth and roster changes to change things.

I think the G Men probably take a step back the division is stacked. I think they need alot of youth and roster changes to change things.
What people don't wanna understand is the NFL is a league that the coaching makes just as big if not a bigger difference then the talent. You have to stay innovative otherwise the DC & a staff of **** near 40 including off field people will know everything you do down to the angle you wipe your *** at. Even if it is dabol who makes everyone stand out, you still have a limited approach to what you're doing. Most definitely were gonna take a step back UNLESS all of a sudden Daniel Jones learns how to become a accurate gunslinger. He's a one trick pony and it's a limited trick at that. Defenses will scheme out your supposed strengths if they're left to focus on just that.

What people don't wanna understand is the NFL is a league that the coaching makes just as big if not a bigger difference then the talent. You have to stay innovative otherwise the DC & a staff of **** near 40 including off field people will know everything you do down to the angle you wipe your *** at. Even if it is dabol who makes everyone stand out, you still have a limited approach to what you're doing. Most definitely were gonna take a step back UNLESS all of a sudden Daniel Jones learns how to become a accurate gunslinger. He's a one trick pony and it's a limited trick at that. Defenses will scheme out your supposed strengths if they're left to focus on just that.

What was the recent quote? Was from some big coach who had experience in CFB and the NFL... I think it's something like "when you innovate something in college it takes a few games for them to start to figure you out, in the NFL they have you sorted by halftime."

Advertisement
Oh for sure he has to do more he has to take a leap. But I'm afraid he is what he is man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back