New Texas A&M Coach

They also have great hair replacement surgeons there too, not so much in Tally

Advertisement
This could be Larry Fedora, Bronco Mendenhall, or Matt Campbell....they do a lot of recruiting in the Carolina/Virgina area as well as GA and FL. These coaches have recruited in those with the only one being unproven recruiting there is Mendenhall. Jeremy Pruitt would probably be discussed too.

I'd hire Rush Propst over Pruitt.

LOL! You gotta remember that fanbase LOVES Pruitt...especially since that D hasn't been the same since he left.

This could be Larry Fedora, Bronco Mendenhall, or Matt Campbell....they do a lot of recruiting in the Carolina/Virgina area as well as GA and FL. These coaches have recruited in those with the only one being unproven recruiting there is Mendenhall. Jeremy Pruitt would probably be discussed too.

I'd hire Rush Propst over Pruitt.

LOL! You gotta remember that fanbase LOVES Pruitt...especially since that D hasn't been the same since he left.

Haha. I just like invoking the name Rush Propst whenever I can. That show was the first place I ever heard Pruitt's name too.

Advertisement
Man Jimbo is not trying to play Saban every year. Look for him to fire some of his assistants and be right back on the sideline at FSU next year.

Jimbo has had problems getting money to pay assts. and other things got years.The noles are like a UCLA in their cheapness.Maybe that’s the reason.

Or maybe he just saw the Cat 5 forming to his South and just decided to GTFOT....

Man Jimbo is not trying to play Saban every year. Look for him to fire some of his assistants and be right back on the sideline at FSU next year.

I'd take Saban and the SEC rotating cast of characters over Dabo and Richt every year plus Petrino, Babers and Doeren.

Slightly off topic but I can't believe Cuckbo is only 52 years old.......which is one year younger than Kevin Sumlin.

Advertisement
41F2F3F0-712F-49BB-BCA5-1094C6B213F2.jpg

pleae let kiffen go to FSU, they will wind up on suspension. then again, nevermind, fsu gets away with murder for being the anti-miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Newberg saying FSU may stand on their current contract and not enter contact negotiations. If fisher wants out they’ll let him

Groundhog Day, he pulls this “listening” **** every year or either get more cash, facilities or this year to deflect from having to let go asst coaches.

Thing Fisher just wants a fresh start. Didn't he get a divorce and his wife ****ed a former player or some ****? And after this season I could see just wanting to get the **** out and get a fresh start somewhere. Then to add on top of that **** FSU and Tallahassee is a trash place.

Advertisement
Back