New Texas A&M Coach

Advertisement
Texas A&M has been raking in the cash since moving to the $EC. Their annual revenue is >$100M a year. Since the renovation Kyle field now holds 100K+...and they get almost 100M in booster money.

Advertisement
aTm would have to pay his buyout, which would help FSU massively in having money for coaches. Would be ****** for us overall.

Randy McIlvoy sounds like the Texas cousin of Buddy Martin. But it'd be hilarious if true though.

Texas A&M has been raking in the cash since moving to the $EC. Their annual revenue is >$100M a year. Since the renovation Kyle field now holds 100K+...and they get almost 100M in booster money.

The money issue is legit.
If he remains at F$U, he will have to make some coaching decisions, perhaps fire some folks and he may end up
on hot-seat next year if they don't rebound strong.
Whereas at TXAM he won't be on the hotseat for at least another 3 years, will be making potentially more money and
can re-tool his coaching staff without technically firing anyone (just bring who you want).

Advertisement
Jumbos “i hope not” comment about FSU-Uf game is another way of saying, pay me 7.5 mil a yr after FSUs worse season or I walk

Advertisement
Who would FSU replace him with?

Considering how difficult UF and Tennessee have found it to appoint quality replacements.

This hasn't more to do with his divorce and personal issues. Some of y'all think things are so black and white w these decisions.

A&M is a good school, in a great state, with talent rich areas, and in the SEC.

Advertisement
hes nuts if he leaves fsu

He has ran his coarse at state, time to move on, plus make a boatload of money, fsu not gonna cough up 7.5

I wonder if it is for personal reasons due to the divorce and scandal of wife cheating with a former gator player? That may be still haunting him and just wants to start fresh somewhere else. Maybe he was waiting for the right opportunity.

This hasn't more to do with his divorce and personal issues. Some of y'all think things are so black and white w these decisions.

A&M is a good school, in a great state, with talent rich areas, and in the SEC

You sell timeshares in Biloxi and Myrtle Beach to senior citizens suffering from dementia for a living, right?

I almost refrained from saying anything as I actually like the state of Texas as a whole but then you went and pulled the "in the SEC" nonsense.

This could be Larry Fedora, Bronco Mendenhall, or Matt Campbell....they do a lot of recruiting in the Carolina/Virgina area as well as GA and FL. These coaches have recruited in those areas with the only one being unproven recruiting there is Mendenhall. Jeremy Pruitt would probably be discussed too.

This could be Larry Fedora, Bronco Mendenhall, or Matt Campbell....they do a lot of recruiting in the Carolina/Virgina area as well as GA and FL. These coaches have recruited in those with the only one being unproven recruiting there is Mendenhall. Jeremy Pruitt would probably be discussed too.

I'd hire Rush Propst over Pruitt.

Advertisement
Back