New Texas A&M Coach

Advertisement
9FD70201-F0B7-4ED5-8A1A-FAFC5D1C5DC0.jpg

If this is true, I guess the world has just passed me by. Unless it's purely for money, in what world is the TAMU job a better one than FSU? Sure, he had a tough year but Frenchie will be back next year and FSU will most likely again be rolling. He basically owns Tally. Why would he leave that for a pressure cooker like TAMU where it's really hard to win more than 7 or 8 games?

Advertisement
If this is true, I guess the world has just passed me by. Unless it's purely for money, in what world is the TAMU job a better one than FSU? Sure, he had a tough year but Frenchie will be back next year and FSU will most likely again be rolling. He basically owns Tally. Why would he leave that for a pressure cooker like TAMU where it's really hard to win more than 7 or 8 games?

A&M over FSU and UCLA over UF.

Times have changed.

7.5 per, wow, where does that rank him among college coaches, Aggie will do anything to win. It is a very nice place though with totl everything

Advertisement
With all the turmoil in the state of Florida, we need to clean the fug up in recruiting. Time is now to flip some kids

A&M over FSU and UCLA over UF.

Times have changed.

Yep.
This is no longer the 1980s and 1990s.
Landscape has changed to the extent coaches have more choices.
They don't just jump to another program for football-only reasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I don't think DeAndre will be back it was a pretty bad injury.

Not all about money. His son has a life threatening disease and Houston has one of the best hospitals in the world. His kids and ex wife are going with him

Advertisement
Back