New Texas A&M Coach

Advertisement
Just reported that Jimbo rejected A&M's offer and is staying at fsu.

This can be the only logical outcome to this nonsense. Someone would need to check Jimbo for dementia or Alzheimer’s if he left FSU for freaking Texas A&M. Nice school with lots of money but will never be in the same league as FSU.

Hmmm, there is nothing even close here. That tells me TAMU is just full of ****

If this is true, I guess the world has just passed me by. Unless it's purely for money, in what world is the TAMU job a better one than FSU? Sure, he had a tough year but Frenchie will be back next year and FSU will most likely again be rolling. He basically owns Tally. Why would he leave that for a pressure cooker like TAMU where it's really hard to win more than 7 or 8 games?

A&M over FSU and UCLA over UF.

Times have changed.

We are back in the game. Neither of those jobs are as good as there were.

Advertisement
3BDF9E0F-A9D6-4DFD-AC8E-CCDAC8A03C56.jpg

If Jimbo leaves, FSU are screwed as they didn't even get a chance for the "top" guys this coaching cycle. Add the fact they only had to hire 2 guys in the last 40 years. It might be time for them to go on a 15 year drought.

Advertisement
Jimbo must know the nightmare Miami was for Bobby all those years. Now that his little "honeymoon" from us is over, he is ready to jump ship and get away from us. That last second loss tore out noles hearts like some many others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tweet was deleted. Fake news.

EDIT: Fake account. The real bloviating 'hole has a blue checkmark.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back