New Texas A&M Coach

Advertisement
Newberg says FSU might stand on contract and let Jimbo walk if he wants

He's a 9-3 type coach without a once in a lifetime QB, I'm pretty sure they'd let him walk if he demanded another raise after forcing them to reschedule Louisiana Monroe to get a bowl game.

I'm predicting Jimbo stays just like last year. the Aggies are NOT buying him out for $7 mill plus a raise. Honestly, are the Aggies so dumb to fire Sumlin for Fisher when Sumlin has more wins this year?

Here's a better deal. The Aggies call Les Miles and get him on the cheap!

Nobody has denied the 6yr 7.5 mil deal? Guessing it’s the real deal.
T A&M AD said next time he speaks to media is to introduce new coach

Nobody has denied the 6yr 7.5 mil deal? Guessing it’s the real deal.
T A&M AD said next time he speaks to media is to introduce new coach

That's the quote of a guy holding his crank, signing blank checks to the landscapers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
AM has alumi FSU would dream to have. But.... Would you want to be in the same division as Auburn, Alabama, and LSU? No way he wins there.

Fsu would be smart to trade coaches with a&m. Sumlin would kill it at FSU plus they would get out of the crazy buyout to fire Jimbo. Hope that doesn't happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's actually a good spot for Jimbo. REcruiting under Sumlin has been pretty darn good lately so I think the talent is there. also, Texas has sucked so it's a great opportunity to win now.

TIFWIW:

At Ole Miss press conference for introducing the new head coach, one of the reporters asked "With Jimbo Fisher accepting the Texas A&M job, and already having to compete against tough SEC West competition, are you prepared for the job"

Advertisement
Back