New Depth Chart Out

View as article
yeah kacy was decent as a slot corner, that is true. he plays more aggressively there, which is good.

but not only are his ball skills atrocious but dude fundamentally has no idea how to tackle.

Advertisement
Anyway this allows Moore to RS? I think that would be ideal.

I have been saying this for months. It is extremely important to redshirt Moore to build depth for the future of the program.

Moore in year 3 of an S&C program is going to be **** solid IMO. Would be great to push some of these young guys back a year and get them developed to soften the blow of losing Porter and Robinson.

Advertisement
The depth chart is fluid and will be tweaked before the FAU game, then again before the UF game. By mid season, the depth chart might not look anything like this. Nothing is set in stone, this ain't the NFL. Kids will be fighting for spots every week.

I ain't got no worries.

long. Would be the worst starting safety combo in the ACC.

Why do the Canes have a former third string QB who runs a 5.2 40 playing safety for the Miami Hurricanes??? What a joke. I'm not even going to waste my time discussing Rodgers. Move some running backs to safety or play the young dudes.

****. Meant to neg the 6-porster *****ass.

Why are people talking about the Rodgers/Highsmith safety combo like Deon Bush isn't going to start every game that isn't FAU?

Advertisement
Lol at the Noles

Alex Figueroa, True freshman, listed as Miami's costarter at OLB, listed at 6'3" 235. Rivals measurements, 2012, 6'2" 210. Ok.
10:13pm - 19 Aug 13

Then again, where was the Biogenesis clinic?
10:03pm - 19 Aug 13

An average gain of 10 lbs per front 7 starter, eh? LolK.
10:02pm - 19 Aug 13

So it looks like the people who report Miami's home attendance are now in charge of player heights/weights.
10:04pm - 19 Aug 13

@TheOneBarrelRum oh just UM grossly inflating player weights. Current depth chart has their front 7 at 1890 lbs.
9:56pm - 19 Aug 13

Yes a safety will cover the slot on occasion. Thing is, Rodgers should only see the field in nickel or dime situations as a corner, covering the slot receiver IMO. He looked far better to me in that role than he ever has at safety, though its an admittedly small sample size

Lol at the Noles

Alex Figueroa, True freshman, listed as Miami's costarter at OLB, listed at 6'3" 235. Rivals measurements, 2012, 6'2" 210. Ok.

So it looks like the people who report Miami's home attendance are now in charge of player heights/weights.

@TheOneBarrelRum oh just UM grossly inflating player weights. Current depth chart has their front 7 at 1890 lbs.

We don't give a sh* what they think.

Advertisement
why do people care about weight gains? every player in the ncaa gets bigger and stronger every offseason. it's such a dumb thing to talk about.

Lol at the Noles

I really hate those smug f@ggots

Advertisement
The possible good news: WE don't need any depth, 'cause the NCAA is going to make us an intramural club sport for the near future anyhow. :( :( :(

Advertisement
Back