New Depth Chart Out

View as article
Advertisement
In all seriousness has Rashawn fallen back in AG's doghouse or is it just a result of him being injured?

Yea he had the foot issues. Also we are loaded at WR. I mean Malcolm Lewis is number 6 for us right now. This guy would be a starter on most teams off talent.

Yeah I know we are loaded at that position.. but he's as talented of a WR as we have (IMO). Just found it odd SC was ahead of him at his position too. (unless he's still been missing practice)

In all seriousness has Rashawn fallen back in AG's doghouse or is it just a result of him being injured?
Just like back in the days. You better not get injured or you might loose your spot. This just shows that competition is increasing and you better put that work in the weight room too.

That's what it seems like.. Good problem to have!

Safety and DE are just laughable

You should of got your laughs in months ago. We all knew this was how the depth chart would look at least at DE. The difference there are now actual options as opposed to undersized McCord and Gabe Terry. Pass rushers in nickel situations could be McCord, Gilbert, AQM and Kamalu.

Advertisement
I'm a bit disappointed with Kirby. Not knocking Gaines but I had hoped Kirby would at least be pushing for the starting job.

Still though, Stacey mother****ing Coley.

I've been telling people all year that Kacy Rodgers would still be a starter, at least for the first half of the season.

Although I suspect that Bush would be starting in place of Highsmith if not for his injury.

Advertisement
PLease%20god%20no.jpg

Good job, Vernon.

this is what i am loving about this year and the shape this team is taking...we have EXPLOSIVE guys like Tyriq McCord still available to just be brought in to wreak havoc whenever we need him to. We also have vets like Scott that have been pushed to the brink by newcomers like Coley, so you know that he is biding his time and waiting to make a big play to get back his spot..This is crazy good to me..but gotta get out of camp, without any Injuries

Highsmith and Rodgers? Time to edit that post in the official prediction thread.

Advertisement
Isn't it about time someone reminds the tards that Al Golden depth charts don't mean much, in particular who starts the game?

Advertisement
Jenkins need to return that 26 jersey.can't be wearing that and ain't even secured a starting position

Advertisement
Back