New Calvin Ridley Article on Rivals

Advertisement
wish we were so dominant that if you don't commit once we offer, you can't come in.

sort of like how Texas can just clean up instate.

then again, which programs can do this?

LOL. Tell A&M and Baylor that Texas is just cleaning up instate.

Genron gonna Genron.

Genron written all over this. Just so happens they don't announce after that supposely ran into Genron at those rtryouts. Plus his tweet. Kid should be open and all. Should tak visit and whatnot. But to be all Cane and then no is genronology.

Genron is a coach on the SF Fire I believe so they didn't really have to just run into him by chance. Not only that, but I believe Pete said that Genron was a "mentor" or the "handler" for SBB....

Guy's got his googly eye's on next years meal tickets already.
LUTZ at this post
wrong, wrong and wrong

Don't know what you're "LUTZ"-ing about.

John Drummond IS a coach for the Florida Fire and Pete did say that the guy is a mentor or a handler for SBB (said it in a response to another poster who asked if SBB had a "handler").

So, while you might dispute Genron's level of influence over SBB you can't dispute the fact that Jon Drummond does coach on Dennis Marroquin's Florida Fire staff or that Pete did imply that Genron hold's some sway with him.

Oh, and for the record, Genron does have googly eyes so that's not wrong either...

The guy who mentors both of these kids is a straight arrow and likes miami. If you thought two 5* kids from south Florida were going to commit early and shut it down, idk what to tell you.

But but but Genron, and twitter and LSU. Seriously though, many on here have to think Genron is Mace Windu in how he can just get these kids to show up for the Fire tryouts, and boom he has them eating out of his hand.

Genron is going to be the excuse for everything now. Win games and change the joke-like perception of this program in the community, and the entire demeanor of the recruits and the local community will change. Unfortunately, UM is a joke in the community right now mainly because of that historically pathetic defense we've been fielding.

They are a joke in the community because of people like Genron... I figured you'd be smart enough to realize that!

I didn't figure that you'd be smart enough to realize that guys like Genron would have zero fodder if Fat Al took care of business on the field and didn't field a joke of a defense for 3 years that has gotten progressively worse. UM is a joke because of what UM has done on the field. Genron is feeding off the joke that Al created and continues to trot out there.

It wouldn't matter because Al is the white guy from Jersey... I don't disagree with you on the product but was Al ever really accepted by the "community"? These guys are poison to the program yet they get a free pass because our defensive coordinator is a dumbass... If you're going hold one accountable why not f#ck with the street agent also taking advantage of it...

Advertisement
The guy who mentors both of these kids is a straight arrow and likes miami. If you thought two 5* kids from south Florida were going to commit early and shut it down, idk what to tell you.

Duke Johnson and KC Mcdermott say hi

Two outliers to a trend.

dalvin cook, ermon lane, Travis Rudolph, Tracy Howard, and just about every other 5* kid from south Florida say hi too. It is best for recruits to see the top 5 schools they are interested in during the spring/summer heading into their senior year before making a decision.

honestly Rudolph and Lane aren't 5 star guys. The only 2 receivers worth 5 stars out of SFL in the last few years were Watkins, and Coley.

anyone that gets all stressed over 2015 recruit now just remember you are the one doing this to yourself. let it be.. lets have a great off season and hopefully a good season and go from there.

Two outliers to a trend.

dalvin cook, ermon lane, Travis Rudolph, Tracy Howard, and just about every other 5* kid from south Florida say hi too. It is best for recruits to see the top 5 schools they are interested in during the spring/summer heading into their senior year before making a decision.

honestly Rudolph and Lane aren't 5 star guys. The only 2 receivers worth 5 stars out of SFL in the last few years were Watkins, and Coley.

Well if that is the case, then KC wasnt a 5 star either..........

Two outliers to a trend.

He would have if he committed to FSU or Notre Dame. He was more worthy of a 5th star than those 2.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Two outliers to a trend.

He would have if FSU or Notre Dame. He was more worthy of a 5th star than those 2.

You are missing the whole point of the argument

But but but Genron, and twitter and LSU. Seriously though, many on here have to think Genron is Mace Windu in how he can just get these kids to show up for the Fire tryouts, and boom he has them eating out of his hand.

Just because he is a coach on 7on7 doesn't mean he is the whole team **** handler lol. Some guys don't get it

Just because he is a coach on 7on7 doesn't mean he is the whole team **** handler lol. Some guys don't get it

C'mon now, I was being sarcastic....

Advertisement

C'mon now, I was being sarcastic....

Lol I knew you were. I was replying to the board who disagreed with me.

You guys are acting like the product is worth camping 72 hours and then getting in line for. The product on the field has been subpar and you expect to 5* prospects to shut it down a year early from their NSD?

Golden needs to make sure his product is more believable first. He hasn't built anything yet. He's stood at the podium and has been a great speaker, but so far his version of the Miami program has been like Obamacare...all talk, no promise.

Advertisement
To increase the GENRONality of this situation, Shawn's new twitter background is an LSU picture. Lol

To increase the GENRONality of this situation, Shawn's new twitter background is an LSU picture. Lol

Well then, let me be the first to say that I have inside info that he got paid. I swear, I got drunk with a major, I mean major LSU booster and he told me everything........

Advertisement
Back