New Calvin Ridley Article on Rivals

Advertisement
Its funny cuz like...everyone blasts that site..yet someone posts their articles, good stuff.

Genron is going to be the excuse for everything now. Win games and change the joke-like perception of this program in the community, and the entire demeanor of the recruits and the local community will change. Unfortunately, UM is a joke in the community right now mainly because of that historically pathetic defense we've been fielding.

They are a joke in the community because of people like Genron... I figured you'd be smart enough to realize that!

I didn't figure that you'd be smart enough to realize that guys like Genron would have zero fodder if Fat Al took care of business on the field and didn't field a joke of a defense for 3 years that has gotten progressively worse. UM is a joke because of what UM has done on the field. Genron is feeding off the joke that Al created and continues to trot out there.

Some dudes on here. Really believe kids want to line up and come play here. When we field a **** product. Then, when these kids do decide to take their talents to another program. We hear it's Genron, or program X brought the money bag in at the last moment.

Fact is, a lot of these kids did grow up loving this program, and were hoping something good would fall into place by the time it was their turn, but once they get up to plate. They see that it is still the same **** product, and make a informed decision to go elsewhere.

Only thing that will keep the Genron's, and mafia payoffs at bay. Is winning big, and developing talent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
you guys do realize this is what other teams want us to do, panic and start talking crap, ha its not going to work this go round, ridley is all UM, let the kid have some entertainment and spotlight

Genron is going to be the excuse for everything now. Win games and change the joke-like perception of this program in the community, and the entire demeanor of the recruits and the local community will change. Unfortunately, UM is a joke in the community right now mainly because of that historically pathetic defense we've been fielding.

They are a joke in the community because of people like Genron... I figured you'd be smart enough to realize that!

I didn't figure that you'd be smart enough to realize that guys like Genron would have zero fodder if Fat Al took care of business on the field and didn't field a joke of a defense for 3 years that has gotten progressively worse. UM is a joke because of what UM has done on the field. Genron is feeding off the joke that Al created and continues to trot out there.

It wouldn't matter because Al is the white guy from Jersey... I don't disagree with you on the product but was Al ever really accepted by the "community"? These guys are poison to the program yet they get a free pass because our defensive coordinator is a dumbass... If you're going hold one accountable why not f#ck with the street agent also taking advantage of it...

You're nuttier than a fruit cake, sir. Al was doomed from the beginning in S.FL because he's a white guy from NJ? Meanwhile, Jizzbo's a super sonic redneck from West Virgnia, and he comes down here and takes whoever he wants. He doesn't seem to have the problem that Al has and he's whiter than Al Roker. In fact, none of our other white HCs had a problem down here either.

You guys try too hard to find excuses for Fat Al's fat failures. Blame all the boogey men out there you want. But the bottom line is that if Fat Al took care of his business by fielding a steadily improving team that looks ready to compete on a national level instead of the hapless lost misfits we saw close out the 2013 season, then we wouldn't be having any of these problems. This street agent nonsense is a product of Fat Al's failures.

you guys do realize this is what other teams want us to do, panic and start talking crap, ha its not going to work this go round, ridley is all UM, let the kid have some entertainment and spotlight

After reading this board on the reg, the other teams must be feeling accomplished

Genron gonna Genron.

Genron written all over this. Just so happens they don't announce after that supposely ran into Genron at those rtryouts. Plus his tweet. Kid should be open and all. Should tak visit and whatnot. But to be all Cane and then no is genronology.

Genron is a coach on the SF Fire I believe so they didn't really have to just run into him by chance. Not only that, but I believe Pete said that Genron was a "mentor" or the "handler" for SBB....

Guy's got his googly eye's on next years meal tickets already.
LUTZ at this post
wrong, wrong and wrong

Don't know what you're "LUTZ"-ing about.

John Drummond IS a coach for the Florida Fire and Pete did say that the guy is a mentor or a handler for SBB (said it in a response to another poster who asked if SBB had a "handler").

So, while you might dispute Genron's level of influence over SBB you can't dispute the fact that Jon Drummond does coach on Dennis Marroquin's Florida Fire staff or that Pete did imply that Genron hold's some sway with him.

Oh, and for the record, Genron does have googly eyes so that's not wrong either...
Drummond isn't coaching the fire this season and he isn't SBB handler or mentor.

Advertisement

It wouldn't matter because Al is the white guy from Jersey... I don't disagree with you on the product but was Al ever really accepted by the "community"? These guys are poison to the program yet they get a free pass because our defensive coordinator is a dumbass... If you're going hold one accountable why not f#ck with the street agent also taking advantage of it...

You're nuttier than a fruit cake, sir. Al was doomed from the beginning in S.FL because he's a white guy from NJ? Meanwhile, Jizzbo's a super sonic redneck from West Virgnia, and he comes down here and takes whoever he wants. He doesn't seem to have the problem that Al has and he's whiter than Al Roker. In fact, none of our other white HCs had a problem down here either.

You guys try too hard to find excuses for Fat Al's fat failures. Blame all the boogey men out there you want. But the bottom line is that if Fat Al took care of his business by fielding a steadily improving team that looks ready to compete on a national level instead of the hapless lost misfits we saw close out the 2013 season, then we wouldn't be having any of these problems. This street agent nonsense is a product of Fat Al's failures.

Yeah, this really isnt rocket science.......
On another note Ridley is now the #11 overall player on Rivals.

Genron written all over this. Just so happens they don't announce after that supposely ran into Genron at those rtryouts. Plus his tweet. Kid should be open and all. Should tak visit and whatnot. But to be all Cane and then no is genronology.

Genron is a coach on the SF Fire I believe so they didn't really have to just run into him by chance. Not only that, but I believe Pete said that Genron was a "mentor" or the "handler" for SBB....

LUTZ at this post
wrong, wrong and wrong

John Drummond IS a coach for the Florida Fire and Pete did say that the guy is a mentor or a handler for SBB (said it in a response to another poster who asked if SBB had a "handler").

So, while you might dispute Genron's level of influence over SBB you can't dispute the fact that Jon Drummond does coach on Dennis Marroquin's Florida Fire staff or that Pete did imply that Genron hold's some sway with him.

Oh, and for the record, Genron does have googly eyes so that's not wrong either...
Drummond isn't coaching the fire this season and he isn't SBB handler or mentor.

http://www.caneinsider.com/?p=6375

Yeah, this article says that Drummond was a coach on the Fire last year but I've found nothing indicating he is a coach on this year's team, so I will concede the argument.

The handler/mentor angle I got from Pete..........although there is a chance he was being sarcastic when he answered "Genron" in response to another poster asking if SBB had a handler.

Again, I stick by my info on his eyes..

Advertisement
they have a handler and it's not Genron

Why SF stars have to have handlers? Aren't their parents (assuming they have them around) involved in their "future making" decisions? Not educated? Not smart enough? Don't know what the heck is going on? Other than immediate family members, having friends/neighbors/coaches telling a kid what to do is a recipe for disaster.

Advertisement
If we would win on the **** field we wouldnt be worrying about some nobody steering recruits away. Win games and this all goes away, quite simple. Ur eyes dont lie no matter who in you're ear

LUTZ at this post
wrong, wrong and wrong

http://www.caneinsider.com/?p=6375

Yeah, this article says that Drummond was a coach on the Fire last year but I've found nothing indicating he is a coach on this year's team, so I will concede the argument.

The handler/mentor angle I got from Pete..........although there is a chance he was being sarcastic when he answered "Genron" in response to another poster asking if SBB had a handler.

Again, I stick by my info on his eyes..
just because he's on the sidelines during the tryouts for the fire team, doesn't imply he's coaching the team. don't trust anyones eyes other than your own. my2

Last edited:
Is this kid or the clairington kid even going to get past the clearinghouse?
yes
private schools are easy if your not jumping more than once from public to private. they both have minimal work to do in the classroom. they will both be fine if their test scores are in line.

-He did say that "Miami's been in front," but that that's no longer the case. "Now I'm open," he said.
-"At first we were like we should commit, but then our family members told us it wasn't a good idea, it was too early. And friends in college said it's too early."

327.gif

328.gif

329.gif

326.gif

Advertisement
Back