Nesta...

Advertisement
Lol at blaming that play for costing Miami that game.
Bet you blame Terry porter's phantom pass interference call for losing the Fiesta Bowl. If the offense had actually played well, that penalty wouldn't have mattered. But the offense was bad and the penalty mattered.

Bet you blame Terry porter's phantom pass interference call for losing the Fiesta Bowl. If the offense had actually played well, that penalty wouldn't have mattered. But the offense was bad and the penalty mattered.
Okay keyboard tough guy. I’m sure you don’t talk like that when you come out of your moms basement

Nope, blame the OL and a terrible decision by Coker to not pull Gores redshirt

Advertisement
This ain't LA tech, coach. You embrace that passion!
This ain't LA tech, coach. You embrace that passion!

That’s nonsense. There is a difference between playing hard with passion and allowing passion to get the better of you and losing control. Ask Gerald Willis. Lose cannon = potential benching and being disgruntled. Controlled passion = beast and play maker

This is likely something that needs to happen in order to potentially fix it.... 1. Nesta does cost us a big third down in a game for something stupid; 2. the leaders of the D, (I imagine it have to be Shaq or Pick, last year I would have said Jaquan) and rest of teammates get on his *** about being stupid.

For anyone that has played, if I let down a coach, I knew I was running extra laps or just taken out of the game (neither of which really helped the team) but if I let down my teammates, that was a whole different feeling, I would go back in laser focused trying to make up for my boys.

This is likely something that needs to happen in order to potentially fix it.... 1. Nesta does cost us a big third down in a game for something stupid; 2. the leaders of the D, (I imagine it have to be Shaq or Pick, last year I would have said Jaquan) and rest of teammates get on his *** about being stupid.

For anyone that has played, if I let down a coach, I knew I was running extra laps or just taken out of the game (neither of which really helped the team) but if I let down my teammates, that was a whole different feeling, I would go back in laser focused trying to make up for my boys.
Norton had multiple of these type of flags and he didn’t have the same personality as nesta whatsoever. This can happen to any player it’s football at the end of the day. He needs to tone it down vs his teammates(he got Kennedy shook lol) but this ain’t a big deal for me at all

Last edited:
Advertisement
Norton had multiple of these type of flags and he didn’t have the same personality as nesta whatsoever. This can happen to any player it’s football at the end of the day. He needs to tone it down vs his teammates(he scaryjng Kennedy lol) but this ain’t a big deal for me at

I am concerned when a defensive coach in TNM says a player is being too aggressive. This isn’t the DNofriio era.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Controlled fury has to be his MO.

Still remember Sapp prancing and preening after every play early in that Nebraska bowl game, then get gassed and bulldozed in the fourth quarter.
I was at that game as a 10 yr old! Leading until 4th then ran out of gas... that was my first Miami game

I cant believe that poster had the audacity to type that. Smh. He is probably one of those posters that thinks Tito and Gerald were the sole reason we lost the UVA game too. Sapp and that Defense that night (just like our D in the UVA game) had ZERO help from the offense. ZERO. That was another wasted defense. That was a championship D in 94'.

Actually Nebraska had a better D than we did -- they hit Costa every single play --- our D got run over in the 4th quarter -- just destroyed

We went into that game with 5 healthy defensive linemen. They played lights out but wore out in the second half.

Actually Nebraska had a better D than we did -- they hit Costa every single play --- our D got run over in the 4th quarter -- just destroyed

Advertisement
Back