Nesta...

Advertisement
If 1 penalty is the only thing u can come up with then this isn’t an issue. Some of y’all still hurt bc Nesta made poor ol Tom Kennedy cry during the spring. Nesta is a bully he don’t need to control **** if he gets a penalty in a game IDGAF

Coaches are concerned about his impulsiveness. But you know better...

You better pay up that bet when I win.

If 1 penalty is the only thing u can come up with then this isn’t an issue. Some of y’all still hurt bc Nesta made poor ol Tom Kennedy cry during the spring. Nesta is a bully he don’t need to control **** if he gets a penalty in a game IDGAF
I’m with you as long as the penalty is for a personal foul that included biting someone’s ankles, a mildly late hit giving the QB or RB snot bubbles, a flagrant face mask tossing an OL to the ground like a rag doll, or playing guitar on Franks leg after a sack. Offsides penalties or weak late hits where you try to hold back at the last second will not be tolerated.

Advertisement
All this hypothetical **** is coming off as soft tbh. Yall trying create scenarios where he cost us a game because he talks a little ****. We have enough actual issues to worry about way before Nesta maybe might could get a game blowing penalty. Lol

we actually had a stupid penalty cost us a game last year. that's the point. you can talk and show out, but gotta maintain your discipline

Advertisement
All this hypothetical **** is coming off as soft tbh. Yall trying create scenarios where he cost us a game because he talks a little ****. We have enough actual issues to worry about way before Nesta maybe might could get a game blowing penalty. Lol

Knock knock.

The 1980s are at the door. The Hurricanes of lore wanted me to pass along the entire team would have been suspended (and proud of it) about 10 plays into the 1st quarter.

Tough to win in today's NCAA no fun environment (especially Miami).

10000% need Nesta to mushroom stamp every O personnel he dominates.

10000% he should listen to coaching staff on how best to channel that energy to stay on field, help get Miami Ws, and become a well paid man at the next level in a few years.

Stop

Miami vs Texas 1990 is never happening again

This.

Entire team would have been suspended before halftime. Including Erickson (the national media demanded University suspend he and Lubick for losing control of team).

Awesome game to attend, I remember the flood of Texas tears...they were stunned from.coin flip on.

If I'm not mistaken, 1st and 40 is still the longest 1st down conversion in bowl history. Also, today's 15 yd excessive celebration penalty was a DIRECT RESULT of that contest. One of many "Miami rules" the NCAA put into place.

YOU “BAD BOY” HATERS WILL BE SUCKIN’ HIS JOCKSTRAP BY MID SEASON....LET THE MU-FUGGA EAT, FOR GOD SAKES!! HE’S THE FU@KIN’ BEAST WITH THE ATTITUDE WE’VE NEEDED ON THE D-LINE FOR A VERY, VERY LONG TIME...AND I “PRAY” IT’S CONTAGIOUS....THERE’S REASON CMD TARGETED / RECRUITED THIS MONSTER AND YOU FU@KERS ARE BIT@HIN’ ABOUT THE **** THAT PUT THIS UNIVERSITY ON THE MAP BACK IN THE DAY....JUST STFU!!! SAPP JR HAS ARRIVED!!! ‘91 COTTON BOWL SOUND FAMILIAR?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back