Nesta...

Advertisement
I agree with everything but calling him a dumbass. We all will be ****ed if he gets a flag that keeps the defense on the field.
I think if he gets a costly penalty then he will be referred to as a dumbass.

So he's a dumbass? Interesting.

And if it turns out he is capable of discerning the difference between the stakes of practice and a real game who will be the dumbass then?
Mfs on here just say anything, we never heard about Kendrick norton having an edge or personality like nesta’s yet he racked up a few personal foul penalties in his time at Miami right ?... the sh*t happens period no matter if someone plays with an edge on the field or not

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mfs on here just say anything, we never heard about Kendrick norton having an edge or personality like nesta’s yet he racked up a few personal foul penalties right in his time at Miami ?... the sh*t happens period no matter if someone plays with an edge on the field or not
My favorite was him jumping 10 years late on that dude at VT in 2016. Add Moten and Courtel Jenkins to that list of people jumping in late and getting called for it.

Complete 180 from last week. I am all for the anger, attitude, "mean" demeanor because in order to be a big time DT you need to have to be able start a brawl or two every once in awhile...but its being "coachable" that I'm looking at. If the coaches say he is accepting teaching and perfecting his craft..he can start a riot every weekend at Tootsies for all I care. Just be ready to practice on Monday and play on Saturday.

Advertisement
So he's a dumbass? Interesting.

And if it turns out he is capable of discerning the difference between the stakes of practice and a real game who will be the dumbass then?

If he costs us a 15 yard penalty with nonsensical bull**** he is a dumbass.

Complete 180 from last week. I am all for the anger, attitude, "mean" demeanor because in order to be a big time DT you need to have to be able start a brawl or two every once in awhile...but its being "coachable" that I'm looking at. If the coaches say he is accepting teaching and perfecting his craft..he can start a riot every weekend at Tootsies for all I care. Just be ready to practice on Monday and play on Saturday.
It’s not really a complete 180, baker said last weak he was becoming more coachable and was praising him which is what I was Trying to say last week

Fan of The U but don't like the players playing with passion? That doesn't make any sense. How were u a fan of the 80's Canes?

A coach puts players like Nesta on the field knowing that the reward is greater than the risk. Yeah he may get a 15 yard penalty here and there but the production and energy he will bring to the defense will be contagious. If the risk starts to outweigh the reward then Nesta won't even see the field so there is really nothing to complain about here.

Advertisement
Bet you blame Terry porter's phantom pass interference call for losing the Fiesta Bowl. If the offense had actually played well, that penalty wouldn't have mattered. But the offense was bad and the penalty mattered.

Seems like they lost interest after the WM2 injury...he was the only one that was hashing puke state.

Advertisement
My god.... how do you even come up with that out of that post? Smh
think you may have been looking at something different.. it was actually not a post, it was part of his story.

what would you make out of it? (reply after you stop shaking your head)

Attachments

• 56393218_10219014719546919_3778281793988329472_n.jpg
    56393218_10219014719546919_3778281793988329472_n.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 89
think you may have been looking at something different.. it was actually not a post, it was part of his story.

what would you make out of it? (reply after you stop shaking your head)
Nothing it was video showing a tattoo on his knee

Advertisement
Back