Nesta...

Advertisement
Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty waiting to happen

Advertisement
This ain't LA tech, coach. You embrace that passion!
Agree, to some extent... you also need to teach him how to harness it. Otherwise, like said above, this guy will be drawing 15 yarders right and left. We saw a flash of that in the bowl game when he rag doll tossed a guy after the play was over. Don't get me wrong, I jumped off my couch when he did it and thought it was bad ***! But it also should have been a penalty. Yes, embrace his fire, but make sure he knows how to control it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree, to some extent... you also need to teach him how to harness it. Otherwise, like said above, this guy will be drawing 15 yarders right and left. We saw a flash of that in the bowl game when he rag doll tossed a guy after the play was over. Don't get me wrong, I jumped off my couch when he did it and thought it was bad ***! But it also should have been a penalty. Yes, embrace his fire, but make sure he knows how to control it.
It's only "bad ***" if you whip the man before the whistle. After the whistle doesn't mean much and your just wasting energy.

Remember G wills cheap shot that led to Tito pushing the guy against UVA cost us a chance...you can be a bad *** between the whistle. Without costing your team

Advertisement
Back