Nesta...

Agree, to some extent... you also need to teach him how to harness it. Otherwise, like said above, this guy will be drawing 15 yarders right and left. We saw a flash of that in the bowl game when he rag doll tossed a guy after the play was over. Don't get me wrong, I jumped off my couch when he did it and thought it was bad ***! But it also should have been a penalty. Yes, embrace his fire, but make sure he knows how to control it.

If our DTs are not aggressive beast then we can’t play Miami defense.

Advertisement
No dumbestass, you and your motley band of fools ARE LITERALLY saying that by singling him out. Otherwise, there is no reason to bring up his name. Yes, that one play is why Miami scored only 13 points playing Virginia on a night their QB threw 3 INTs and no touchdowns.

Too many of you idiots are too stupid to think for yourself so you latch on to feel good ****ery. Bu… bu… it was Tito! Bunch of pussies.

He cost us the game, the offense cost us the game, defense letting them chew clock cost us the game. Only remedial clowns like you need that to be broken all the way down fool

Advertisement
Most DLmen only have 2-3 go to moves, so Nesta only needs 1 or 2 more and He's good.
Our best joe Jackson and Willis have only had 1 move and dominated. Him adding another move or 2 will help him even more imo
[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand how long it takes to develop 2/3 reliable moves. You don't learn them overnight. They have to become muscle memory.

And Willis and Jackson are unfinished products. Contrary to your bias beliefs, they didn't always dominate. Especially against legit competition. Jackson disappeared at times, largely due to the fact that he had no answers when people could block his bull rush.

Our best joe Jackson and Willis have only had 1 move and dominated. Him adding another move or 2 will help him even more imo

I don't think you understand how long it takes to develop 2/3 reliable moves. You don't learn them overnight. They have to become muscle memory.

And Willis and Jackson are unfinished products. Contrary to your bias beliefs, they didn't always dominate. Especially against legit competition. Jackson disappeared at times, largely due to the fact that he had no answers when people could block his bull rush.
[/QUOTE]
I obviously Acknowledged that and said they are getting knocked for it in the draft. Put Jackson stats up against most of the defensive ends ahead of him in the draft 36 tfls 24 sacks in 3 seasons is nothing to scoff at, Joe Jackson is a power edge rusher that is close to 280 right now yet he still manages to show pass rush ability and is disruptive. So of course he’s not going to have the bend of a 245-250 pound guy on the edge like Brian burns or Jachai Polite but he still gets the job done regardless and mirror their sack numbers while being 25-30 pounds heavier.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL. ONLY low-IQ jesters like you believe he cost Miami the game in any form. You’re an idiot. “Defending” yourself only illustrates how much of a colossal idiot you actually are.

Pussies who single out Miami players …

Okay keyboard tough guy. I’m sure you don’t talk like that when you come out of your moms basement

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid has got the **** that Canes made famous, wide open Beast mode. Back in the day, the beasts were all over everyone’s ****. They took a lot of penalties. Didn’t matter, bc the Offense was fearless, those kids didn’t give a ****, they were going to score whenever. And ever, and run it up.,and tell y’all about it. Enos needs to bring that bitcyh back. Nesta, going to be ok. Agree can’t teach what he brings, need to spread that around the rest of the team. Teaching techniques is good, preaching leadership is better. Harness his passion to be a leader, he’s born to it.

I mean I’d like to see a tweet saying “Nesta dominates Donaldson, Gaynor, or whoever is playing RG and then gets up barking”. All his highlights have been against Kennedy.
Dind't realize Gaynor or whoever is playing RG is that much better...……..guy needs to do something on field before he talks so much. Had like 3 tackles for all the hype. And if you saw the pic when they were running at stadium, looks fat as ****.

Perfect, and the other good news is, coach diaz is the headcoach, so this type of play will be embraced but coached to keep it between the whistle, nesta out there trying to deebo the offense like he did in highschool, lol, perfect, exactly what coach diaz is looking for guys that are not out at practice trying to be friends!

Advertisement
Back