Nesta...

People talking about savagery and dawg are missing the point.

Baker didnt say Nesta was dominating and talking sh*t after and was disrupting practice, he said Nesta is being difficult to coach and fighting AFTER the play was over("Says he can’t go fighting people after every rep"), wich screams childish tantrums when you cant beat your guy.

Advertisement
This ain't LA tech, coach. You embrace that passion!

You harness the rage. He needs to play smarter and it's great that we have a coach already getting on him for it. Not for nothing, we beat GT last year or at least have a chance if Tito doesn't take a stupid personal foul penalty late in the game.

Advertisement
This ain't LA tech, coach. You embrace that passion!

Yeah cause it’s like we haven’t had a DT last year get personal foul on 3rd down...on the last drive of the game...that basically cost us the game......ohhh wait that happened last year.

Advertisement

Baker didnt say Nesta was dominating and talking sh*t after and was disrupting practice, he said Nesta is being difficult to coach and fighting AFTER the play was over("Says he can’t go fighting people after every rep"), wich screams childish tantrums when you cant beat your guy.
He actually has been making some plays in recent practices. But he does need to be rein in a bit because he did the same thing at highschool events. Coaches say players need to be coachable all the time too

Last edited:
Not the biggest fan of Nesta and his attitude. Not sure that’s the kind of entitlement I prefer from a player but it doesn’t take much to pick up on his personality.

Hopefully he grows up but I could see how he thinks he’s too good for Miami in terms of preparation.

@Cuban-Cane is right, he was relegated to 3rd string for a reason.
Punishment is effective when it is something they want. He wants to play 1st string, doing stupid stuff like this is why he isn't. Others see him running 3rd string, and he'll either feel ashamed and change or he won't. If we have leaders on that defense, they'll talk to him also, or they should.

Advertisement
Coaches start players like Nesta expecting to get a unsportsmanlike penalty every now and then. Dude will be a beast for The U.

and tune into 3:43, he raved about nesta actually. You are putting words in his mouth saying “he’s being difficult to coach” actually .... A reporter was asking about his competitive spirit when he answered that question

That’s why these twitter updates be sending y’all into a frenzy while not listening to full comments. In fact he SAID I think He’s becoming more coachable in his interview

“Nesta has everything you want in a dt”

Last edited:
That aggression is exactly what this team needs. People need to know that Miami will kick your *** on and off the field.

Advertisement

Funny, I didn't hear Baker say that Nesta wasn't beating his guy either. I think it's pretty safe to say he was holding his own if he was quoted saying "Oline soft as f*ck!" He doesn't say that if he wasn't handling business.

I mean I’d like to see a tweet saying “Nesta dominates Donaldson, Gaynor, or whoever is playing RG and then gets up barking”. All his highlights have been against Kennedy.

Yup it's time we put him up against the best we have, let him try throwing a 320 pound guy around. It will make our starters better too.

Advertisement
Back