Nesta...

I still want to strangle Tito for that **** he pulled at Virginia. If Nesta wants to show emotion and **** that’s fine just don’t be ******* dumb. I thought Willis would get a few unsportsmanlikes this year but he only got one against UNC which was kinda bull****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That someone has to control his savagery is a welcome change of pace.

Gotta let the big dogs eat.

I love it for March. Just no penalties come the fall. Keep the bullying between the whistles.

Everyone is talking about Willis and being a dog and why harness this passion answer me this: What the **** was Willis doing to help either team he was on for his first several years??

We need Nesta to figure **** out before he is drinking age or he will hinder himself and us.

Appreciate his passion but gotta be smart as well.

Advertisement
This has been his issue since American Heritage. He comes with baggage. Some of y'all think it's cool.
"Oh he's a dawg! Yay!"

No.
There's being a dawg (on the field) and then there's being a jacka$$.
Being uncoachable and lazy is not being a "dawg".

Nesta is lazy? Or do you mean generally?

This has been his issue since American Heritage. He comes with baggage. Some of y'all think it's cool.
"Oh he's a dawg! Yay!"

No.
There's being a dawg (on the field) and then there's being a jacka$$.
Being uncoachable and lazy is not being a "dawg".

Agree with this. The "needs to be coachable" part that Baker said concerns me. What did he mean by that I wonder? I'm all for being a bada$$ but if your own DC is saying you are not accepting coaching that's a big problem for me.

Advertisement
He’s an aggressive player that needs to be rein in alittle bit , he’s not the first Miami player who is that aggressive and assuredly won’t be the last . He will be fine

Advertisement
He’s an aggressive player that needs to be rein in alittle bit , he’s not the first Miami player who is that aggressive and assuredly won’t be the last . He will be fine

Being aggressive is one thing. Not being coachable is another. And hes not a TF either. This is a sophomore who we need to step this year.

Advertisement
Back