Nesta...

Advertisement
Yep. I remember about 20 years ago when an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty called on u was reason to celebrate.

Now look at these cucks and PC warriors and snowflakes Getting all upset when their team gives up a 15 yd penalty.

GTFOH
20 years ago it was fun and didn't matter because the team would still crush the scoreboard anyways. Now it just adds to everything that causes a loss.

Let's hope the ship has turned and we can go back to celebrating being azzholes.

Controlled fury has to be his MO.

Still remember Sapp prancing and preening after every play early in that Nebraska bowl game, then get gassed and bulldozed in the fourth quarter.

We had no depth that year...come on now...any DT would have bulldozed in the 4th qt of that game...

Last edited:
Nah. You get to the elite programs and these interior linemen are strong. Going to take some technique. Willis’ bread and butter was the swim.
Diaz needs to find a dline coach who can teach his players more moves...starts at the top...we want all players to be all Americans from day 1...it don’t happens that way..everybody needs development some more than others...

Last edited:
We had no depth that year...come on now...any DT would have bulldozed in the 4th qt if that game...

I cant believe that poster had the audacity to type that. Smh. He is probably one of those posters that thinks Tito and Gerald were the sole reason we lost the UVA game too. Sapp and that Defense that night (just like our D in the UVA game) had ZERO help from the offense. ZERO. That was another wasted defense. That was a championship D in 94'.

Advertisement
20 years ago it was fun and didn't matter because the team would still crush the scoreboard anyways. Now it just adds to everything that causes a loss.

Let's hope the ship has turned and we can go back to celebrating being azzholes.
20 years ago it was starting to be fun again.

Advertisement
Most DLmen only have 2-3 go to moves, so Nesta only needs 1 or 2 more and He's good.

That and it isn't rocket science. DT is a really easy position to coach and play. Problem is, they have to play into your scheme and you're basically at the mercy of what they wish to do out there.

When your team isn't good, you can't commit stupid penalties in the name of "being a savage" or whatever ghey term the nerds are using now. 15 yards can cost your team a game. Start winning by 30 and then do all the **** talking you want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a bad feeling he will cost us a huge third down stop vs UF because of some dumb crap like this.
Y’all overreacting, he played last year did he cause a penalty? No...

Even with dts we have had recently who didn’t have the same personality nesta has have had crazy penalties(Kendrick Norton diving on to piles etc.)

I’m not saying he doesn’t need to control his competiveness nature, he does but people are blowed this out of proportion yesterday based on a tweet that didn’t have the whole context of bakers statement praising nesta being more coachable and how well he’s doing

I still want to strangle Tito for that **** he pulled at Virginia. If Nesta wants to show emotion and **** that’s fine just don’t be ******* dumb. I thought Willis would get a few unsportsmanlikes this year but he only got one against UNC which was kinda bull****.
We should have been up 30 on those clowns. Yeah it ****ed me off, but that game should have been over at halftime. And we aren't back until these games against basketball schools are over at half time.

Advertisement
Back