Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

Advertisement
Lmao. Nests least of my worries. wr's, Mallory and coach lashleee need to be slapped. And slap Diaz for not stressing the importance of having a good set of eyes in the press box. Why are both you co-dc's on the dam sidelines? Meanwhile Clemson had one of its best coaches in the press box. Diaz needs to stop being buddies worth everyone and what's best for the team. Dude has a ways to go.

Our DL play is mediocre. Our fans are just FOS and don’t want to call it for what it is.... Simple. We aren’t as well coached as people like to think. We’re undisciplined up front and poorly coached at LB. That’s why we lead the nation in giving up chunk yards.

Anyone see when he body-slammed the RB after a tackle in the 4th? Should have been a personal foul, and there would have been no consequences because Manny Diaz is a big *****.

Advertisement
Jon Ford is the slowest DT is history of UM, he makes Michael Wyche look like the Road-Runner

I need the picture of Wyche lined up in a three technique like 8 yards off the line of scrimmage when the team was near the goal line. That’s my favorite picture in UM football history

I’ve been the one guy laying into ford , he’s been a mess all year. Last week I posted he should be close to getting benched. I don’t think nesta is dominant or special but he’s been pretty good this year. He’s one of the few guys who’s actually brought it this year inside. Dt needs an upgrade m.
No I’m with you on Ford. He’s not good and has never been good. I’d rather see JHH play all three downs than Ford

All i know is hes having a pretty good season, not sure of the reason for this post or singling him out for that matter but carry on. I mean FSU is a pretty big game to us..not sure about you
agree I don't think he is the problem, I think our LB's are really the problem. We are in Trouble when our leading tacklers are always safeties :

Advertisement
Nesta’s career has been a disappointment. Not sure how that can be disputed. Many of us thought he would be the next big DT. Clearly, that hasn’t been the case. That being said, he hasn’t been a major problem.

Ford is beyond terrible.

Goldie got the ball out fast and often. ETN hit the edges and dipped out. Nesta made some plays chasing the ball but for the most part he couldn't get there in time.

Would we be better with three of him on the DL? Answer is yes so why bash the kid?

They burned us off tackle or out wide and we got little or no LB support on too many plays. However, with all of this the defense did not cost us this game and if anything kept us in the game along with special teams.

Advertisement
Those good ol' boy dirty white boys on Clemson's O-line WEREN'T AFRAID of Nesta! lmfao Because them there small town good ol' boy's was NASTY on Miami's defensive line Saturn night. Ouch. lol

Our DL play is mediocre. Our fans are just FOS and don’t want to call it for what it is.... Simple. We aren’t as well coached as people like to think. We’re undisciplined up front and poorly coached at LB. That’s why we lead the nation in giving up chunk yards.
Yes! Bloody YES! Oh. Were undisciplined on BOTH sides of the LOS!! And that is a reflection of the coaches and practice prep and all that.

Those good ol' boy dirty white boys on Clemson's O-line WEREN'T AFRAID of Nesta! lmfao Because them there small town good ol' boy's was NASTY on Miami's defensive line Saturn night. Ouch. lol

He was one on one several times throughout the game on passing plays and didn’t get any push whatsoever. It didn’t matter if Lawrence got the ball out quick or not. He wasn’t getting any push. He and Ford are two huge disappointments for me. 15 was singled quite a bit too and got owned.

Our DL coach is past his prime. He isn’t as good as the HS/Atlanta guy with teaching technique and discipline- but he’s a MUCH better recruiter.

Advertisement
We have fans in great number who don't know anything about Football. Clemson scored 30 something points just off Dink and Dump plays... Yet people are asking "Where was Nesta". He was right where he was supposed to be... If they actually watched the game Nesta had 2 OL on him in pass coverage which is why Roche/Phillips ate a lil bit. Clemson went East and West on our defense not North and South. Stop trying to blame Nesta when the real issue on Defense was LBs, but since you try to protect Manny, Baker, and Patke so much... You couldn't see that. Clemson did now look at the score board.

I’ve been the one guy laying into ford , he’s been a mess all year. Last week I posted he should be close to getting benched. I don’t think nesta is dominant or special but he’s been pretty good this year. He’s one of the few guys who’s actually brought it this year inside. Dt needs an upgrade m.
Yup and i stated this about Ford when we recruited him.

Watched him play against Miramar and.....HE DIDNT play DT. They had him at end and a 5'9 185pd kid at DT/Nose. He also wasnt that disruptive int he game. ..MIRAMAR HAD 2 DIV 1 OL on their team then.

I knew he wouldnt be a plug n play type and would need time....but its been ALOT of time and he basically is what he is ...somewhat of a space eater that doesnt make plays but has the look of an NFL DT.

Ford needs to come back next year and use this free year. I honestly dont remember him ever having even a sack in his career. The NYC DT's have been more disruptive and they are true sophomores.

We have fans in great number who don't know anything about Football. Clemson scored 30 something points just off Dink and Dump plays... Yet people are asking "Where was Nesta". He was right where he was supposed to be... If they actually watched the game Nesta had 2 OL on him in pass coverage which is why Roche/Phillips ate a lil bit. Clemson went East and West on our defense not North and South. Stop trying to blame Nesta when the real issue on Defense was LBs, but since you try to protect Manny, Baker, and Patke so much... You couldn't see that. Clemson did now look at the score board.
I try not to say much but man certain things are just flat out dumb. Like are you watching the same game as us??

Nesta is next on the chopping block I see..Whos next? The kicker? The punter for not kicking far enough to shift field position? You guys just want blood from anyone. Nesta is just fine. Give me all his stock if you are selling. And no there wont be any "buy backs" when he dominates by years end.

Advertisement
Back