Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

Yup and i stated this about Ford when we recruited him.

Watched him play against Miramar and.....HE DIDNT play DT. They had him at end and a 5'9 185pd kid at DT/Nose. He also wasnt that disruptive int he game. ..MIRAMAR HAD 2 DIV 1 OL on their team then.

I knew he wouldnt be a plug n play type and would need time....but its been ALOT of time and he basically is what he is ...somewhat of a space eater that doesnt make plays but has the look of an NFL DT.

Ford needs to come back next year and use this free year. I honestly dont remember him ever having even a sack in his career. The NYC DT's have been more disruptive and they are true sophomores.

Hunte and Holley need to cut into his time.

Advertisement
***** RAISE YO FU.VKING HAND BEFORE TALKING TO ME I AIN'T ONE OF THESE FAKE BOARD NYGGAS I'LL KILL YO F.UCK *** IN REAL LIFE.

WE AIN'T FINNA DO NO TONGUE FIGHTING YOU DI.CK SUCKING ***.G.OT..

***** I'LL SCREENSHOT MY FACE AND MY TRAP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW IN YO DM. TALK THAT **** TO THESE OTHER NYGGAS ON HERE F.UC.K ***** I'LL STEAL YO FU.CK.ING SOUL BYTCH CUT YOU UP AND LEAVE YOU IN YO KIDS BOOKBAG BYTCH.....

DON'T F.UCK.ING PLAY WITH ME GOOOFY FU.CKING. *****.
tenor (9).gif

I
quiet as kept the Blisett kid is active as well when hes in late in games. He had 3 solo tackles against Clemson
I saw him late in Clemson game , he was active. I just wasn’t sure about size and strength since he was making move to de at one point. Last I saw he was in 260’s.

Advertisement
I

I saw him late in Clemson game , he was active. I just wasn’t sure about size and strength since he was making move to de at one point. Last I saw he was in 260’s.

I think he can be productive at around 270-275. He moves well, he just needs strength. He has a motor. He is active like you said..thats all you can ask of a young kid like him with the step up in competition from NYC.

Think they should keep him at 3 tech....Or down the road find a way to include a 3-4 scheme in our defense where guys like him and Roberts can play at that 4tech END spot and have Joyner/Cam Williams/Harvey Types as stand up OLB'S.

So far we lowkey have some 1 tech/ Nose types in Miller/Ford with Haye coming in this current class.

If i was Manny i would for sure have a Package like so.

@Cribby Just looked it up ....Blisset has the same amount of tackles as Jon Ford. And Jon Ford doesnt have a solo tackle on the year.

Advertisement
@Cribby Just looked it up ....Blisset has the same amount of tackles as Jon Ford. And Jon Ford doesnt have a solo tackle on the year.
Why am I not surprised ? Even though that should be impossible.

I knew ford was playing bad but ****.

I was a fan of both New York kids. Athletic dl that have motors.

Why am I not surprised ? Even though that should be impossible.

I knew ford was playing bad but ****.

I was a fan of both New York kids. Athletic dl that have motors.
Crazyy thing is we got 3 nyc dt's.

Blisett, Holley, Harrison Hunte. Holley is from QUEENS i think he just moved to GA late in high school. His bio even says Queens. I think those 3 are promising players if we keep developing them.

Harrison Hunte and Blisett types are the frames i would like to continue to recruit at DT. Also Holley has a motor as well.

Advertisement
He's good and getting better. Clemson is simply in another world than us and every other team sans OSU and maybe Bama.

***** RAISE YO FU.VKING HAND BEFORE TALKING TO ME I AIN'T ONE OF THESE FAKE BOARD NYGGAS I'LL KILL YO F.UCK *** IN REAL LIFE.

WE AIN'T FINNA DO NO TONGUE FIGHTING YOU DI.CK SUCKING ***.G.OT..

***** I'LL SCREENSHOT MY FACE AND MY TRAP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW IN YO DM. TALK THAT **** TO THESE OTHER NYGGAS ON HERE F.UC.K ***** I'LL STEAL YO FU.CK.ING SOUL BYTCH CUT YOU UP AND LEAVE YOU IN YO KIDS BOOKBAG BYTCH.....

DON'T F.UCK.ING PLAY WITH ME GOOOFY FU.CKING. *****.
1602540157122.gif

KILL em all!!!

Advertisement
Wait, you mean when Etienne had 10 carries for 29 yards rushing?

And we're magically going to give all the credit to Nesta for that?

I didnt watch Nesta every play so not gonna sit here and say he was terrible or anything. That said when Gerald Willis was out there years back you called his name out every 3 plays cuz he was blowing s*** up. Didnt call Nesta's name once for blowing anything up at Clemson. All im saying is dont crown Nesta yet, he hasnt earned it...

And we're magically going to give all the credit to Nesta for that?

I didnt watch Nesta every play so not gonna sit here and say he was terrible or anything. That said when Gerald Willis was out there years back you called his name out every 3 plays cuz he was blowing s*** up. Didnt call Nesta's name once for blowing anything up at Clemson. All im saying is dont crown Nesta yet, he hasnt earned it...

The best running back in the country had a 2.9 avg in the first half, where YOU were questioning a member of the D line's play. IT would take everyone on the D line to shut the holes...Or do you forget it is a team game? Plus his long run in the second half was only due to improper line up on the weak side, or Baker did that on purpose which is beyond dumb.

The best running back in the country had a 2.9 avg in the first half, where YOU were questioning a member of the D line's play. IT would take everyone on the D line to shut the holes...Or do you forget it is a team game? Plus his long run in the second half was only due to improper line up on the weak side, or Baker did that on purpose which is beyond dumb.

Agreed, Dline overall was solid against the run, give Nesta and all the DT's frankly some credit there. But did he make any big impact plays? Sacks, FF's, Fourth Down Stops, Blow Up Etiene or Trevor behind the line, etc? Maybe you and i just have a different opinion on what a dominant DT looks like. Have a good one man

Agreed, Dline overall was solid against the run, give Nesta and all the DT's frankly some credit there. But did he make any big impact plays? Sacks, FF's, Fourth Down Stops, Blow Up Etiene or Trevor behind the line, etc? Maybe you and i just have a different opinion on what a dominant DT looks like. Have a good one man
No, you specifically asked where was Nesta in the first half. Go re read your own post.

Advertisement
Back