Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

Thank you OP. Nesta been overhyped since day 1. He makes a play and the board screams his name liked he's Warren Sapp. LOL. Nesta didnt make a single play tonight.
But he has gold teeth said why not make the crib great? Doesn’t that mean he’s a first rounder? He dominates against FSU, the worst line in the country.

Advertisement
I dont Know what y’all be watching tbh.... nesta was making plays and hustling down the field too. He plays with pure effort period
I pretty sure they didn’t have much success running up the middle on us last night. That was all outside **** that got home.

after calling someone monkey boy?
Screenshot_2020-10-11 LET ME HOLLA AT YALL.png

He's used this racial epithet twice... @I'm james Jackson brother

Our DTs played ok. To beat a team like Clemson you need elite LBs. If we lined last night with Jon Vilma, DJ Williams, and Rocky McIntosh it's a different game. You can't have an elite D without elite LBs. We have not recruited that position well.

Advertisement
This thread proves my point exactly. You can criticize anyone else on the team without a problem. Criticize Nesta and ITS ON LOL! He must have a big family presence on this board. Nesta hasn’t had a dominant game (FSU don’t count) 3 years into his career yet is talked about like he’s a legend. Couldn’t sniff the QB to save his life. Dude is the opitome of average

Wishing harm on another individual
Nesta, and pretty much the whole defense played hard and aggressive. I think some of you clowns think this is the 90's. Bama gave up 50 to Ole Miss. Our defense stayed on the field the entire night. Kill yourself

Advertisement
Nesta is improving . He has gained strength and has good quickness. Clemson's short passing scheme kept us from putting on much pressure . We again were fooled by the same screen play that they ran 3 years ago. Did anybody watch the film of that game and prepare for it? We need film junky type linebackers . I am hoping that Flagg and Cave can be those guys. We need more intelligence at that position.

Advertisement
You can see there underlying reasons for it. He's just a guy they dont like. Because one of the last one on defense i would randomly pick was Nesta in speaking on tonights game. I mean for gods sake Jon Ford starts..ninjas aint even make a post about him since hes been here and thats 4 years
I’ve been the one guy laying into ford , he’s been a mess all year. Last week I posted he should be close to getting benched. I don’t think nesta is dominant or special but he’s been pretty good this year. He’s one of the few guys who’s actually brought it this year inside. Dt needs an upgrade m.

I’ve been the one guy laying into ford , he’s been a mess all year. Last week I posted he should be close to getting benched. I don’t think nesta is dominant or special but he’s been pretty good this year. He’s one of the few guys who’s actually brought it this year inside. Dt needs an upgrade m.
I forgot Ford even played for Miami. (That’s not a good thing)

Advertisement
Nesta played pretty well in my eyes. This game came down to our Offensive being manhandled. If anybody thought we were gonna keep Clemson from scoring they were delusional. They were always going to get points. The O had to bring it too and they didn’t.

Guy has made his living off of two FSU games and for some reason is immune to criticism on this board. Willis had more big plays in a qtr vs LSU than Nesta has made in his career. Another 4 star SoFla JAG
He didn't disappear. He was hustling and he played as well as one could expect. He is continuing to improve with more reps and experience. He needs to come back for his senior year however. Nesta is a very good player who will continue to get better but he's not Superman or Jerome Brown. Heck even Superman could never be Jerome Brown.

Nesta bleeds orange & green, fights hard and has been a leader. He may not be Warren Sapp or Cortez Kennedy but I do think he gives max effort and that's all you can really ask for. I hope he continues to work on his craft & improve. We should support him.

We played two of the worst P5 OLs through he first 3 games and he hardly dominated. He finally gets his shot at a decent OL and disappears. Ghost. I think we forgot what WIllis and RJ looked like in this defense.

“Decent OL”

Advertisement
Back