Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

silvera is fine ... i think when we compare him to a guy that wants to leave after this year, that's when the frustration happens ...

Advertisement
Guy has made his living off of two FSU games and for some reason is immune to criticism on this board. Willis had more big plays in a qtr vs LSU than Nesta has made in his career. Another 4 star SoFla JAG

What game was you watching? Clemson got 20 something points off Dink and Dumps. Nesta held his own heck game was you watching....

Of all the players to criticize.....
You can see there underlying reasons for it. He's just a guy they dont like. Because one of the last one on defense i would randomly pick was Nesta in speaking on tonights game. I mean for gods sake Jon Ford starts..ninjas aint even make a post about him since hes been here and thats 4 years

Advertisement
I'll concede that he has to do more if we want to be great. But, he was disruptive today, saw him draw a holding call and get at least two TFL's. There aren't a lot of players in the nation that make plays in Clemson's backfield because of the speed that they operate at and the quality of their RB and QB.

I'm not even saying Nesta was great, but its hard for me to imagine watching this game and having this post as your takeaway. There was so much worse out there on the field than Nesta.
It wasn’t my only take away. I posted my thoughts this week about our LB problem. Clearly our WRs are really bad. Lashlee’s playcalling was confusing to say the least. But when I hear Nesta’s name being brought up as one of our better players I just don’t get it. Roche, Phillips, Bolden all played solid games today. If Nesta is one of our top guys, then I’d expect him to play at their level against Clemson. But he didn’t and once again disappeared. That’s my point. He’s an average payer.

You can see there underlying reasons for it. He's just a guy they dont like. Because one of the last one on defense i would randomly pick was Nesta in speaking on tonights game. I mean for gods sake Jon Ford starts..ninjas aint even make a post about him since hes been here and thats 4 years
Dude I have no reason not to like Nesta. Dude trolled the gaytors and his tweet after the FSU game made me cry laughing. He’s average and disappears during big games. That’s all I’m trying to say.

***** RAISE YO FU.VKING HAND BEFORE TALKING TO ME I AIN'T ONE OF THESE FAKE BOARD NYGGAS I'LL KILL YO F.UCK *** IN REAL LIFE.

WE AIN'T FINNA DO NO TONGUE FIGHTING YOU DI.CK SUCKING ***.G.OT..

***** I'LL SCREENSHOT MY FACE AND MY TRAP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW IN YO DM. TALK THAT **** TO THESE OTHER NYGGAS ON HERE F.UC.K ***** I'LL STEAL YO FU.CK.ING SOUL BYTCH CUT YOU UP AND LEAVE YOU IN YO KIDS BOOKBAG BYTCH.....

DON'T F.UCK.ING PLAY WITH ME GOOOFY FU.CKING. *****.

9CFA0EBE-C0A7-4558-B1EA-6CA283E7CD51.gif

I been watching them since before that even. They have literally cooked us every time we play them with.....the same PLAYS.
Matter of fact we hit the qb a bit more than i expected this game...and Keontra Smith made him cry ( B.S CALL getting kicked out). They are basically a well oiled machine and just running at this point...hence when their backups are in its the SAME thing.

That was fasho a BS call.

And you 1000% right. Them dudes got a system that works for them. All they do is plug and play players.

Great coaches do that regularly. It’s how you see the Pats go 11-5 with ******* Matt Cassel at QB. They got a system. Once they get dope players to fit the system that STILL works with lesser players....you get the current Clemson run.

Lawrence going to leave and you right, they bout to do the SAME ****t.

Advertisement
That was fasho a BS call.

And you 1000% right. Them dudes got a system that works for them. All they do is plug and play players.

Great coaches do that regularly. It’s how you see the Pats go 11-5 with ******* Matt Cassel at QB. They got a system. Once they get dope players to fit the system that STILL works with lesser players....you get the current Clemson run.

Lawrence going to leave and you right, they bout to do the SAME ****t.

Only thing is that Samoan qb likely doesnt have the running ability (different style of runner) but he has the arm.

They are gonna be humming on offense for awhile. And are NOW starting to get better OL.

There talent gaps to me are usually at LB and at SAFETY. And we never seem to be able to exploit it. Almost any time they play us ..they say f it and man up on our wrs. Venerables give 2 sh*ts about them and tonight was a prime example. He tried that sh*t vs LSU and got worked though lol

Before he declares for the draft id like to see him go back to the basics....start with re learning how to not line up in the opposing teams backfield pre snap.

Advertisement
OP didn't hear his name called so that must mean he did poorly.

Nesta has been the least of our worries this year.

He doesn't have the length to be a dominant DT but he plays hard and make his fair share of plays. At least he goes full tilt and runs plays down, unlike some others who don't fight through blocks or jog on the backside.

Nesta is a dog and leader. Give me more of him even if they are elite physically.

Advertisement
Thank you OP. Nesta been overhyped since day 1. He makes a play and the board screams his name liked he's Warren Sapp. LOL. Nesta didnt make a single play tonight.
Exactly. No one on this board should mention Nesta’s name In the same year as sapp Jerome Big Russ or Tez.

Guy has made his living off of two FSU games and for some reason is immune to criticism on this board. Willis had more big plays in a qtr vs LSU than Nesta has made in his career. Another 4 star SoFla JAG
This post is next level dumb. Clemson's running game was schemed to attack our edges because we're stout on the inside. Nesta played well last night. Etienne had to bounce multiple runs to the outside because there was nothing going on the inside run.

Advertisement
Back