Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

Advertisement
Looks like his weights starting to get away from him. Still not buying the Feeley hype, especially after the Donaldson disaster.
You can only lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink.

Miller looks like he has a bright future here.

I think he can be productive at around 270-275. He moves well, he just needs strength. He has a motor. He is active like you said..thats all you can ask of a young kid like him with the step up in competition from NYC.

Think they should keep him at 3 tech....Or down the road find a way to include a 3-4 scheme in our defense where guys like him and Roberts can play at that 4tech END spot and have Joyner/Cam Williams/Harvey Types as stand up OLB'S.

So far we lowkey have some 1 tech/ Nose types in Miller/Ford with Haye coming in this current class.

If i was Manny i would for sure have a Package like so.
As far as DT rotation goes - I'd definitely be sprinkling in those three DTs mentioned and Miller.

Ford hasn't made an impact during his entire time here. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane unfortunately.

And we're magically going to give all the credit to Nesta for that?

I didnt watch Nesta every play so not gonna sit here and say he was terrible or anything. That said when Gerald Willis was out there years back you called his name out every 3 plays cuz he was blowing s*** up. Didnt call Nesta's name once for blowing anything up at Clemson. All im saying is dont crown Nesta yet, he hasnt earned it...

No one is crowning him. How is pointing out the OP is 100% wrong on his take crowning Nesta? We got our *** kicked from a scheme standpoint defensively. That beating was on the coaches. The gap between their staff and ours is larger than their players vs ours. We looked unprepared from the jump on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Guy has made his living off of two FSU games and for some reason is immune to criticism on this board. Willis had more big plays in a qtr vs LSU than Nesta has made in his career. Another 4 star SoFla JAG
What evidence do you present? None. First of all Lawrence was getting the ball out quickly, so none of our defensive linemen had the opportunity to get a lot of pressure. He did his job in the run game.

Unless you have some evidence to support your bashing of a player, you should NOT post and should STFU!!!

Jade gets held **** near every play of every game. Go watch that big Etienne run and see what happens to our Dline.
Literally held by the facemask. You’ve been conditioned to not blame the refs but you think it’s ok to **** players.
What you are witnessing in college football is the operation and influence of a criminal enterprise.

Not sure why its so hard to understand.
The Gameplan against Miami is to get the pass rush to slow down....IE quick passes screens, East-west passing. The whole country knows we have a dangerous pass rush.
Once you get the D line to slow there rush teams will try to take shots down field.
Nesta and the DT's clogged the middle of that line for the most part. Most rushing yards came on the edges and perimeter of the defense.
Teams know our strength is our D line so every gameplay out there is to negate our athleticism and pursuit to the ball.

Now how do you stop quick passing and screens out the back field? Play more man coverage and stop having our corners play 10 yards off. its clear baker doesn't trust our corners to play that aggressive so guess what the quick passing game is there all night.
IF you want our D-line to show up more in pass rushing the play more press man and disrupt timing of these routes.

Nesta is next on the chopping block I see..Whos next? The kicker? The punter for not kicking far enough to shift field position? You guys just want blood from anyone. Nesta is just fine. Give me all his stock if you are selling. And no there wont be any "buy backs" when he dominates by years end.
Lmao

Advertisement
Not sure why its so hard to understand.
The Gameplan against Miami is to get the pass rush to slow down....IE quick passes screens, East-west passing. The whole country knows we have a dangerous pass rush.
Once you get the D line to slow there rush teams will try to take shots down field.
Nesta and the DT's clogged the middle of that line for the most part. Most rushing yards came on the edges and perimeter of the defense.
Teams know our strength is our D line so every gameplay out there is to negate our athleticism and pursuit to the ball.

Now how do you stop quick passing and screens out the back field? Play more man coverage and stop having our corners play 10 yards off. its clear baker doesn't trust our corners to play that aggressive so guess what the quick passing game is there all night.
IF you want our D-line to show up more in pass rushing the play more press man and disrupt timing of these routes.

You are wasting your time trying to explain football to these incels. They wouldn't know the difference between their clammy hands and a wet *****. Many of them live in a separate reality.

These people believe in FEMA camps, that Sharia law is coming to America, and that Donald Trump, with help from JFK Jr, is leading a covert investigation into child *** trafficking rings

Madness

Advertisement
I’ll bump and gladly eat some crow. Defense looked completely different when Nesta came alive in the 4th qtr. I’ve been his biggest critic but he dominated the end of that game. Hope we see more of that

I’ll bump and gladly eat some crow. Defense looked completely different when Nesta came alive in the 4th qtr. I’ve been his biggest critic but he dominated the end of that game. Hope we see more of that
He made one of the plays that turned it around and got 5 yard tfl late

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back