Nesta once again disappears vs a good team

Advertisement
All i know is hes having a pretty good season, not sure of the reason for this post or singling him out for that matter but carry on. I mean FSU is a pretty big game to us..not sure about you
We played two of the worst P5 OLs through he first 3 games and he hardly dominated. He finally gets his shot at a decent OL and disappears. Ghost. I think we forgot what WIllis and RJ looked like in this defense.

What gogeta and Brock said on a individual level.

Clemson was running their offense. They been getting balls out the QBs hands in 2 seconds since Tahj Boyd.

They been running them same screens and short passes to the WR and their WRs been getting YAC.

Clemson looked like the same offense of the last **** decade there.

Same offense when Tahj Boyd, Andre Ellington, Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, and Dwayne Allen were there in the 2011 season.

Them dudes haven’t changed **** in a decade. They throw that *****h it 2 seconds. It’s hard to sack them.

Advertisement
What did you want the guy to do? I saw him in the backfield often, and I even saw him chasing down Etienne and Lawrence on runs.

He's not Jerome Brown, but he absolutely belonged on the field tonight. He's disruptive
Make a play in the backfield? Push the pocket? I don’t’ give a **** if he’s chasing dudes downfield. He wouldn’t see the 2 deep on Clemson.

Advertisement

Clemson was running their offense. They been getting balls out the QBs hands in 2 seconds since Tahj Boyd.

They been running them same screens and short passes to the WR and their WRs been getting YAC.

Same offense when Tahj Boyd, Andre Ellington, Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, and Dwayne Allen were there.

Them dudes haven’t changed ****. They throw that *****h it 2 seconds. It’s hard to sack them.
It's a literal carbon-copy of what they've been doing the last decade which is kinda infuriating. They get smart players every year and just place them in their system.

Calm down monkey boy
***** RAISE YO FU.VKING HAND BEFORE TALKING TO ME I AIN'T ONE OF THESE FAKE BOARD NYGGAS I'LL KILL YO F.UCK *** IN REAL LIFE.

WE AIN'T FINNA DO NO TONGUE FIGHTING YOU DI.CK SUCKING ***.G.OT..

***** I'LL SCREENSHOT MY FACE AND MY TRAP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW IN YO DM. TALK THAT **** TO THESE OTHER NYGGAS ON HERE F.UC.K ***** I'LL STEAL YO FU.CK.ING SOUL BYTCH CUT YOU UP AND LEAVE YOU IN YO KIDS BOOKBAG BYTCH.....

DON'T F.UCK.ING PLAY WITH ME GOOOFY FU.CKING. *****.

***** RAISE YO FU.VKING HAND BEFORE TALKING TO ME I AIN'T ONE OF THESE FAKE BOARD NYGGAS I'LL KILL YO F.UCK IN REAL LIFE.

WE AIN'T FINNA DO NO TONGUE FIGHTING YOU DI.CK SUCKING ***.G.OT..

***** I'LL SCREENSHOT MY FACE AND MY TRAP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW IN YO DM. TALK THAT **** TO THESE OTHER NYGGAS ON HERE F.UC.K ***** I'LL STEAL YO FU.CK.ING SOUL BYTCH CUT YOU UP AND LEAVE YOU IN YO KIDS BOOKBAG BYTCH.....

DON'T F.UCK.ING PLAY WITH ME GOOOFY FU.CKING. *****.
Dude calm down... we are all friends here. ****

Advertisement
I was disappointed in our DL play overall, it’s not just on Nesta. D was not good But when your offense does NOTHING, it’s hard to win football games.

Same offense when Tahj Boyd, Andre Ellington, Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, and Dwayne Allen were there in the 2011 season.

Them dudes haven’t changed **** in a decade. They throw that *****h it 2 seconds. It’s hard to sack them.

I been watching them since before that even. They have literally cooked us every time we play them with.....the same PLAYS.
Matter of fact we hit the qb a bit more than i expected this game...and Keontra Smith made him cry ( B.S CALL getting kicked out). They are basically a well oiled machine and just running at this point...hence when their backups are in its the SAME thing.

Make a play in the backfield? Push the pocket? I don’t’ give a **** if he’s chasing dudes downfield. He wouldn’t see the 2 deep on Clemson.
I'll concede that he has to do more if we want to be great. But, he was disruptive today, saw him draw a holding call and get at least two TFL's. There aren't a lot of players in the nation that make plays in Clemson's backfield because of the speed that they operate at and the quality of their RB and QB.

I'm not even saying Nesta was great, but its hard for me to imagine watching this game and having this post as your takeaway. There was so much worse out there on the field than Nesta.

Advertisement
All i know is hes having a pretty good season, not sure of the reason for this post or singling him out for that matter but carry on. I mean FSU is a pretty big game to us..not sure about you
I thought he was fine tonight - had a couple of effort plays downfield making a tackle and had a TFL.

He's improved every year he's been here.

Advertisement
Back