N’Kosi Perry will miss LSU game

Advertisement
Well at least it wasn’t a starter lol! Well I do remember where the last two regimes use to suspend at least 5 players for the opener! So seems like the team was on point this offseason, and Richt has no problem suspending starters for any game

One step closer to Jarren take the reigns...

lol the other QB who its been reported is falling asleep in class and being late.

Weldon has already been suspended. once or twice?

Maybe, and im just spit balling here. MAYBE, we should start asking if it would help these kids to have a QB coach that was experienced and a role model. Not a young kid with no experience at the position who was hired to be their friend.

I don't see these discipline issues happening to this extent at any other position.

So no one should post anything except for 5 people basically? Got it. Hope your weekend gets better bro! Smoke one before you read next time 🙌🏽
People can and should post as much as they want to. But make a statement "what I am hearing " is just wrong unless he is in a position to "know". We all enjoy posting our opinions and our hopes. I'm pretty sure that you know which post have the most validity and which don't . And I did read the post, especially the part that said "what I'm hearing". I'm not on all the social media so I don't have access to what Kosi has been posting.. And on top of the that, my life doesn't revolve around a 19 year old posts...

I know it’s been said but we need to get a QB even if it’s just a dude who is athletic or has a cannon of an arm we can take a developmental kid and shirt and grow

Advertisement
lol the other QB who its been reported is falling asleep in class and being late.

Weldon has already been suspended. once or twice?

Maybe, and im just spit balling here. MAYBE, we should start asking if it would help these kids to have a QB coach that was experienced and a role model. Not a young kid with no experience at the position who was hired to be their friend.

I don't see these discipline issues happening to this extent at any other position.
You think falling asleep in class and being late is a big deal? Were you ever a freshman in college with a full time job? I was and that was a very common occurrence with not only me but ALOT of kids.

Last edited:
Nobody is going to transfer next year because Richt will be smart enough to not decide a starter until just before game 1. They will all be "close" but a decision won't be made until its too late for anyone to transfer out that season. Then we're gonna have to bring in maybe 2 guys. A freshman and possibly a transfer QB. Or maybe 2 freshmen. Some true freshmen are good enough to be ACC calibur backups right off the rack.

Advertisement
I understand the wanting to have structure and setting guidelines and all that but you’re a year removed from not even having a serviceable backup QB and now you suspend your backup QB in a huge season opener. It just doesn’t make sense. Was it so bad that this punishment couldn’t wait until next week against Savannah State? This hurts the team more than the individual. God forbid anything happens to Malik.

Feel like we need a high caliber QB this cycle
No we don’t. The job is going to Jarren...the writing is on the wall with everybody saying he’s going to be special once he masters everything. We’re fine! He just won’t have game experience.

Advertisement
What you guys are missing here is that Richt actually suspended him for the LSU game instead of waiting and suspending him for Savannah State like Saban, Meyer, Jumbo, etc. would have done.

Advertisement
other than about 5 posters on this board, there is absolutely no "good" information here.. All just people's opinions . So gleaming sources from the board is not much different from reading the National Enquirior.
Even those 5 porsters are wrong half the time.

Advertisement
Back