N’Kosi Perry will miss LSU game

Advertisement
People said the same thing about Weldon transferring last year but he’s still around. Just cuz a guy got suspended for a game doesn’t mean it’s an automatic transfer.

But I agree they need to get a qb this cycle. Can’t go into next year with a possibility of only 2 guys like some teams have this year.

Can't trust QBs that can't stay out of trouble, more often than not they end up losers. Your QB needs to be smart enough to have fun and not get caught.

Advertisement
I have Kosi on snapchat and I've been saying for a couple of years he won't last with the kinda **** he posts on there. Someone is going to eventually ask questions.

True. But the main knock on Perry is that he’d be the #2 or even #1 right now if he had his head screwed on tight.
so are you on the inside to know this as fact?? or just rumors at the bar?? when you make a statement like "he would be #1 now", makes you an really reliable source.. Are you????

Advertisement
Can't trust QBs that can't stay out of trouble, more often than not they end up losers. Your QB needs to be smart enough to have fun and not get caught.
getting caught having fun,,,,,, just isn't quite the same as having fun breaking team rules............

I have Kosi on snapchat and I've been saying for a couple of years he won't last with the kinda **** he posts on there. Someone is going to eventually ask questions.
Why do you have a 19 year old kid that you probably don’t even know on Snapchat?

so are you on the inside to know this as fact?? or just rumors at the bar?? when you make a statement like "he would be #1 now", makes you an really reliable source.. Are you????
Dude relax. I’m not on the inside of anything. But I do read this board daily. N’Kosi has the tools. But he apparently doesn’t take his opportunity as seriously as he should. Step off the ledge homes.

Advertisement
Dude relax. I’m not on the inside of anything. But I do read this board daily. N’Kosi has the tools. But he apparently doesn’t take his opportunity as seriously as he should. Step off the ledge homes.
other than about 5 posters on this board, there is absolutely no "good" information here.. All just people's opinions . So gleaming sources from the board is not much different from reading the National Enquirior.

Coach letting Perry know he's mad at him for not taking Malik's position.

Advertisement
other than about 5 posters on this board, there is absolutely no "good" information here.. All just people's opinions . So gleaming sources from the board is not much different from reading the National Enquirior.
So no one should post anything except for 5 people basically? Got it. Hope your weekend gets better bro! Smoke one before you read next time 🙌🏽

Advertisement
Back