N’Kosi Perry will miss LSU game

Advertisement
why oh why don't these kids learn. They fail to realize how small a window of time their college career is

Advertisement
Hey @brock. Since I'm not a tweeter, I can only see the report and not the statement. I'd appreciate it if you could somehow give an overview of the statement from the coaches.

Thanks!

Hey @brock. Since I'm not a tweeter, I can only see the report and not the statement. I'd appreciate it if you could somehow give an overview of the statement from the coaches.

Thanks!
B5E8D217-5D0A-4551-B0A9-651CF5F86545.jpeg

Advertisement
Challenge with opening with a top notch opponent and we have a few lined up in the future, is the risk of disciplining players, its a long spring and summer! If this is the only suspension we are fine.

Advertisement
Weldon head has too, he was suspended the bowl game as well. Both have not been perfect but this is minor and it happens everywhere really
True. But the main knock on Perry is that he’d be the #2 or even #1 right now if he had his head screwed on tight.

Advertisement

Thanks!

You dont need twitter. Just click on the page he posted andthe full twitter post will open up

Who will have the edge on starting next season will be a great story line this season. Three options plus the always-possible grad transfer.

Lol like I’ve said 10 times on this board, follow Nkosi on social media and he just doesnt get it right now.. I hope this is the wake up call he needs

Thought I was the only one. He reaching AQM levels out here. Young fly and flashy

Advertisement
Back