N’Kosi Perry will miss LSU game

Advertisement
Then what were you trying to allude to with your original comment? I claimed elite coaches bend the rules for their players. You stated about the urban suspension? Where you just trying to be wise ***?

This was my "original comment:"
"What you guys are missing here is that Richt actually suspended him for the LSU game instead of waiting and suspending him for Savannah State like Saban, Meyer, Jumbo, etc. would have done. "

You took it and ran with it.

No we don’t. The job is going to Jarren...the writing is on the wall with everybody saying he’s going to be special once he masters everything. We’re fine! He just won’t have game experience.
Just don't want a situation like fswho is in right now. Say Williams wins next year, who is to say Perry or Weldon doesn't transfer leaving us with 2 scholarship QBs next year. We could bring in a grad transfer but anyone worth a **** will only come in if they're guaranteed to play.

Just don't want a situation like fswho is in right now. Say Williams wins next year, who is to say Perry or Weldon doesn't transfer leaving us with 2 scholarship QBs next year. We could bring in a grad transfer but anyone worth a **** will only come in if they're guaranteed to play.
So you say it’s “close” until game 1 and name Jarren the starter

Advertisement
Breaking out the pacifiers for everyone.no way should this happen now you know why he can't catch up to or pass rosier.

The kid just posts himself hanging out and cruising in his car. What have you seen that would make peopl ask questions?

Huge stacks of cash, what appears to be strip club tables, and snakes in his dorm room. Like actual snakes. I don’t care what the kid does, just keep it off socials.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was my "original comment:"
"What you guys are missing here is that Richt actually suspended him for the LSU game instead of waiting and suspending him for Savannah State like Saban, Meyer, Jumbo, etc. would have done. "

You took it and ran with it.

And my point is that no one missed it. We understand what he did was the opposite of what elite coaches do. You seemed to disagree.

Advertisement
And my point is that no one missed it. We understand what he did was the opposite of what elite coaches do. You seemed to disagree.
Mr. OGH... thanks for the Katz's Deli suggestion. My daughter went there today before she flies out tonight and she loved it.... sent pic.
aw.jpg

Advertisement
Back