Myles Garrett

Advertisement
And this should not be included

its usuually when a hockey player uses his stick to hit someone in a fight (similar here). fights happen, but in hcokey, they drop sticks. i dont think anything criminally will come from this anyways cause i doubt that county will charge myles and i doubt mason will file any charges either

Agree. I don't support legal action. But I wasn't replying to that. I was replying to your post talking about Rudolph being the aggressor. Garrett took it to a level last night that it doesnt matter who was the aggressor. But I'm with you, I still don't support legal charges. Let the league handle it. They will.
The only reason I brought up what ruldoph did was in response to someone saying garret should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon smh..if that’s the case then there should be 3 individuals (Garrett, pouncey and Rudolph) on trial..if like some are doing here equate it too a street brawl...but it’ doesn’t and shouldn’t equate to that

Advertisement
Quality human being, his parents should be proud
Just to be clear, this is a parody account. I think the Kareem Hunt line at the end is what makes the tweet especially funny.

I say the rest of the season would be a sufficient suspension. I wouldn't be mad if they went to 10 (first 4 of next season). I remember the great Jason Taylor swinging his helmet during practice early in his career. It's a violent sport. Not a defense. But all this talk of life time bans or season long suspensions is ridiculous.

I'd also like to see Rudolph get at least a fine. He's just the type of smug entitled ******* who'd press charges against Garret for this kind of incident. He's a Grayson Allen type.

Man that’s common sense talk! Some of these posters don’t have that!

Exactly.

Once you yank a dudes helmet off and proceed to go full on lacrosse on a dudes skull you’ve officially went to a bad place. Then mix on national tv and a sport snowflakes have been trying to destroy.

Fights happen, but if that had been a flush hit to the skull it could’ve been real bad.

Each guy deserves a fine and a suspension but Myles will get a far worse punishment. Deservingly so.

Advertisement
The hit & the throw were simultaneous...legal.

Rudolph tried to rep His helmet off, Garrett ripped His helmet off, Rudolph came after Him, and Garrett cracked Him in the coconut...Rudolph got what was coming to Him
Garrett is and has always been, a thug. Nothing to do with his race, either, before you bring up that red herring. See the reaction of players around the league, including black players. The vast majority are saying what Garrett did was absolutely unacceptable, and some are calling for long-term suspensions.

It is amazing that everyone only see what Myles Garrett did with the helmet but ignore the fact that Mason Rudolph started the whole brawl by trying to take off Garrett's helmet multiple times and kicking Garrett first. Yes Garrett went extreme with the helmet but **** you can't start a fight and get mad at how the next person fight you back. Plus the person that started the fight don't even get ejected that was some bull****.

I think everyone sees that dude , but we also saw a dude yank a mans helmet off and proceed to try to beat him in his skull , uncovered. Sorry if you can’t separate the two. Mason was wrong but everything he did happens every Sunday, the trying to decapitate another man with a helmet doesn’t.

Honestly I don’t really care , Anthony Reddick had better form and had a better swing.

Garrett is and has always been, a thug. Nothing to do with his race, either, before you bring up that red herring. See the reaction of players around the league, including black players. The vast majority are saying what Garrett did was absolutely unacceptable, and some are calling for long-term suspensions.
I don't know about always been a thug. I remember some were even questioning his sexuality once upon a time bc he writes poetry and reflects on nature and stuff. He's had the soft label attached to him for some time. Just this season alone a fan sucker punched him in the face and he didn't even retaliate. He just tweeted about it. He's definitely not a thug (not that it matters in this incident).

Advertisement
I don't know about always been a thug. I remember some were even questioning his sexuality once upon a time bc he writes poetry and reflects on nature and stuff. He's had the soft label attached to him for some time. Just this season alone a fan sucker punched him in the face and he didn't even retaliate. He just tweeted about it. He's definitely not a thug (not that it matters in this incident).
He's already gotten penalties this season for punching another player after the play was over...twice.

Quickly we forget

Not even remotely close.

All I know is that you have NFL players from every generation saying that they've never seen anything like what Garrett did- swinging a helmet at full force at someone's exposed skull AND making contact.

As far as anything that preceded it- that stuff almost happens on a weekly basis. So any attempt at justifying Garrett's ultimate response is ludicrous.

I'm not for opening up the can of worms with the legal system route stuff not that Rudolph would even pursue that either.

League will probably give him a year suspension and then we'll see if anything happens via appeal and if the NFLPA is motivated to have Garrett's back.

Advertisement
It was after Rudolph threw the ball.
It happens..that’s a football play. Seen it happen to Brady and Rodgers abd ive to see them be a brat and a try to take the defenders helmet off, punch and kick

Just to be clear, this is a parody account. I think the Kareem Hunt line at the end is what makes the tweet especially funny.

I say the rest of the season would be a sufficient suspension. I wouldn't be mad if they went to 10 (first 4 of next season). I remember the great Jason Taylor swinging his helmet during practice early in his career. It's a violent sport. Not a defense. But all this talk of life time bans or season long suspensions is ridiculous.

I'd also like to see Rudolph get at least a fine. He's just the type of smug entitled ******* who'd press charges against Garret for this kind of incident. He's a Grayson Allen type.
I'm a dumbass

Not even remotely close.

All I know is that you have NFL players from every generation saying that they've never seen anything like what Garrett did- swinging a helmet at full force at someone's exposed skull AND making contact.

As far as anything that preceded it- that stuff almost happens on a weekly basis. So any attempt at justifying Garrett's ultimate response is ludicrous.

I'm not for opening up the can of worms with the legal system route stuff not that Rudolph would even pursue that either.

League will probably give him a year suspension and then we'll see if anything happens via appeal and if the NFLPA is motivated to have Garrett's back.
Exactly. All these people trying to defend it, or even claiming that if Garrett were white the outcry would not be as intense. Meanwhile, you have NFL player after NFL player, black, white, current, retired, all saying they've never seen anything like it, and that what Garrett did was inexcusable...with a bunch of them making comments about very long term suspensions or worse being appropriate.

Advertisement
Back