Myles Garrett

No one is saying he’s wrong but Garret took it to the next level swinging his helmet at the guys head especially when the guys had a concussion this season already

It should have stopped when he ripped his helmet off and maybe he’d just get a fine but now he’s done for the season

Garrett was walking away, Rudolph kept coming after Garrett, & Garrett rightfully cracked Him in His $h!t...Thee End!!!

Advertisement
You don’t get to be excessive with me and try to pull my helmet off then tell me that my excessive retaliation was too excessive. The first led to the second and that’s just what it was. Garrett was wrong but he was heated about getting his helmet pulled first. Rudolph made more than one attempt to pull it off and that part shouldn’t be ignored 🤷🏾‍♂️
And now it starts snowing...seriously?
Just watch the entire play.

Haven’t heard of this common expression before.

Glad you can make me aware of it.

I’ll try to call a bunch of kids “inmates” the next time they are acting out of control as form of common expression.
I sense your sarcasm which is unfortunate.

Some quick research may give you further information on the phrase. The phrase is not directly nor indirectly tied to race like you inferred. I would venture to guess that the majority of inmates at asylums (typically for the mentally ill) are not African American.

Advertisement
BF161319-17C6-490B-B39E-5BAA9DA4518C.jpeg

Haven’t heard of this common expression before.

Glad you can make me aware of it.

I’ll try to call a bunch of kids “inmates” the next time they are acting out of control as form of common expression.

I sense your sarcasm which is unfortunate.

Some quick research may give you further information on the phrase. The phrase is not directly nor indirectly tied to race like you inferred. I would venture to guess that the majority of inmates at asylums (typically for the mentally ill) are not African American.

Joke aside. I see what you are saying. Good looking on taking the time to educate a brotha like me.

I see what you mean.

Advertisement
On another note...

The fact that happened on the final play of a game where the Browns finally played well (sort of) and got a much needed win, yet all anyone is talking about is this incident which goes back to the narrative of them being an out of control team is so Cleveland Browns it hurts.

Rudolph kept pursuing Garrett. That's HIS fault and HIS problem. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

If anyone was playing stupid games in that situation, it was Garrett. Dude ripped off the helmet of a QB by the face mask and hit him with it. Wouldn't be surprised if that's a one-year suspension. Real dumbazz move.

Advertisement
If anyone was playing stupid games in that situation, it was Garrett. Dude ripped off the helmet of a QB by the face mask and hit him with it. Wouldn't be surprised if that's a one-year suspension. Real dumbazz move.

Nah...that cuck Rudolph got punked twice. Move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back