Myles Garrett

Not even remotely close.

All I know is that you have NFL players from every generation saying that they've never seen anything like what Garrett did- swinging a helmet at full force at someone's exposed skull AND making contact.

As far as anything that preceded it- that stuff almost happens on a weekly basis. So any attempt at justifying Garrett's ultimate response is ludicrous.

I'm not for opening up the can of worms with the legal system route stuff not that Rudolph would even pursue that either.

League will probably give him a year suspension and then we'll see if anything happens via appeal and if the NFLPA is motivated to have Garrett's back.
and he should be suspended..nobody is justifying his actions as far as him being suspended and fined..only push back is with ppl talking about assault with a deadly weapon charge ...but yeah smith definitely did rip the helmet off then swing it at Richies head

Advertisement
So each one escalates until one goes too far. Go back to elementary school rules. Both get punished.

I’ve never played one down of football in pads in my life.
But I watched my first game on tv in 1976 when I first got to this country. I’ve seen players get stomped on. Spat on. Slapped. Kicked in the groin. Face masked turned around and slammed to the ground. I’ve seen dude get there knees taken out. I’ve seen dudes get hits so late and out of bounds they might as well have been on the bench.
And this morning I’ve seen everybody from active players, old school players, pro bowlers and hall of famers taking about giving him at least an entire season or more of suspension and even going as far as pressing charges.
But some grid iron geniuses on here are saying that what garret did was excusable and even want to put blame on Rudolph because he did some silly as sht. But far far less than other players have done in the past and was retaliated in away that is shocking to dudes that played from pee wee to over a decade in the nfl.
But some of you dudes that played in high school are somehow smarter and know more than these nfl veterans. You dudes want to “keep it real” and “don’t start no sht” and say “if you do hat sht to me” have the jailhouse street code mentality that’s been keeping generations of people in perpetual confinement.
Live look at cis dudes defending Garret.

This is it. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think there's one thing we can all agree on.... Myles Garrett would be great backup in a fight

Advertisement
I’ve never played one down of football in pads in my life.
But I watched my first game on tv in 1976 when I first got to this country. I’ve seen players get stomped on. Spat on. Slapped. Kicked in the groin. Face masked turned around and slammed to the ground. I’ve seen dude get there knees taken out. I’ve seen dudes get hits so late and out of bounds they might as well have been on the bench.
And this morning I’ve seen everybody from active players, old school players, pro bowlers and hall of famers taking about giving him at least an entire season or more of suspension and even going as far as pressing charges.
But some grid iron geniuses on here are saying that what garret did was excusable and even want to put blame on Rudolph because he did some silly as sht. But far far less than other players have done in the past and was retaliated in away that is shocking to dudes that played from pee wee to over a decade in the nfl.
But some of you dudes that played in high school are somehow smarter and know more than these nfl veterans. You dudes want to “keep it real” and “don’t start no sht” and say “if you do hat sht to me” have the jailhouse street code mentality that’s been keeping generations of people in perpetual confinement.
Live look at cis dudes defending Garret.

LOL! That video is fantastic. Well played, Judge.

Advertisement
It’s a common expression for when those thought to be in charge lose control.

You could use it to describe a class of kindergarteners when their teacher can’t control them.

Haven’t heard of this common expression before.

Glad you can make me aware of it.

I’ll try to call a bunch of kids “inmates” the next time they are acting out of control as form of common expression.

Both players are wrong. But to act like Rudolph did nothing is mind boggling.

Focused on the wrong things fellas.

Suspend both and maybe the guy who hit Rudolph late and Pouncey. Call it a day. Some fines. Keep it pushing.

No one is saying he’s wrong but Garret took it to the next level swinging his helmet at the guys head especially when the guys had a concussion this season already

It should have stopped when he ripped his helmet off and maybe he’d just get a fine but now he’s done for the season

The hit & the throw were simultaneous...legal.

Rudolph tried to rep His helmet off, Garrett ripped His helmet off, Rudolph came after Him, and Garrett cracked Him in the coconut...Rudolph got what was coming to Him

Plenty of women get drunk and go home with a guy only to pass out and get raped. They shouldn’t have gone out and gotten drunk or went home with the guy if they didn’t want it, right?

Advertisement
Back