Myles Garrett

Advertisement
I never said anything about excuse. My quote was about accountability of how can person start a fight (Rudolph) but everyone only want to punish Garrett because he went extra during the fight. Shouldn't both people be subject to punishment and criticism because both their actions were wrong.

both will be. myles will be deservedly worse than rudolphs, but its likely both people will be fined and/or suspended.

Advertisement
It started with Garrett's late take down with 8 ******* seconds left in a game that was over. That **** happens. Rudolph got ****ed at said late take down and reacted. That also happens. But a guy ripping off another player's helmet and then hitting him in the head with it isn't something that just happens. Garrett was completely out of line. No defense for him.
Exactly. Garrett's late, dirty hit is what started it, not Rudolph's reaction to it. Both should have gotten personal fouls for it. Garrett's reaction was criminal.

Oh, I see how it works. So if you get mad and attack someone in the street, assaulting them by hitting them on the head with a hard, heavy object....all you have to do is say "oops, I just lost my cool...everyone's lost their cool at some time" and all is ok? Got it.
Why your tryna equate this to a street fight is beyond me..it doesn’t equate to that..there won’t and shouldn’t be any legal action taken. Stop reaching for something that’s not there

Oh, I see how it works. So if you get mad and attack someone in the street, assaulting them by hitting them on the head with a hard, heavy object....all you have to do is say "oops, I just lost my cool...everyone's lost their cool at some time" and all is ok? Got it.

Garrett was triggered. An obvious snowflake. Rules and general societal decorum don't apply when a grown man gets overly emotional.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LMFAO, just wow. You guys are trying to rationalize what Garett did, when there is ZERO PRECEDENT in the HISTORY OF THE GAME of someone hitting another player (helmet-less) in the head with a helmet.

And I have no idea WTF you're talking about with your bullsh*t shooting people analogy.
**** all of that. Morally (probably something you don't understand)and in a common sense aspect to things and to simplify it for you sense you maybe be a step or two slow. Don't put your hands on people and you won't have to worry about the same person hitting you in head with your helmet.

Advertisement
I haven't heard a single person argue that Garrett was the aggressor. What Rudolph did was wrong, he escalated the situation with his actions, but it was after the whistle business you see in every football game. His actions were bad enough to warrant a 15 yd penalty as he clearly got carried away. None of that however makes it ok to try and crack a bare head open with a bowling ball. That's what the narrative is about today. Attacking Rudolph as the aggressor in this scenario is synonymous with making excuses for Garrett's actions. There are no justifications for Garrett's actions last night. None. Period. End of story.
And he should be fined, suspended. No argument, no excuses made there. But we’ve seen precedent of this. We’ve seen a helmet used in a scuffle. Richie igognito got his helmet swung on him..no criminal out cry...only issue I have is ppl screaming legal action

Advertisement
And he should be fined, suspended. No argument, no excuses made there. But we’ve seen precedent of this. We’ve seen a helmet used in a scuffle. Richie igognito got his helmet swung on him..no criminal out cry...only issue I have is ppl screaming legal action
Agree. I don't support legal action. But I wasn't replying to that. I was replying to your post talking about Rudolph being the aggressor. Garrett took it to a level last night that it doesnt matter who the aggressor was. But I'm with you, I still don't support legal charges. Let the league handle it. They will.

Last edited:
I never said anything about excuse. My quote was about accountability of how can person start a fight (Rudolph) but everyone only want to punish Garrett because he went extra during the fight. Shouldn't both people be subject to punishment and criticism because both their actions were wrong.
Of course Rudolph will get punished for his actions. Maybe a game or two. Pouncey, maybe 3-4 for the kick. Garrett, season at minimum.

Advertisement
Back