Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Argument over a miami fsu game turns into a shoving match escalating to pulling out a gun & killing them. They gone learn today. I keeps it real.
Happens all the time in this society... Road rage, in the heat of passion over affairs, tempers flaring over friendly competition, and so forth. Things escalate very fast an easy so don't act over the top and use fake sarcasm to down play in society how small incidents can become major and even more a reason why don't pick battles if you don't want a certain outcome.

Happens all the time in this society... Road rage, in the heat of passion over affairs, tempers flaring over friendly competition, and so forth. Things escalate very fast an easy so don't act over the top and use fake sarcasm to down play in society how small incidents can become major and even more a reason why don't pick battles if you don't want a certain outcome.

And those people lose their rights as citizens, so don't come back whining if Garrett loses his job.

That's all good. Point being those people still have to face the music. No excuses. We can't point to others and justify our own poor actions.

I hate Pouncey as much as the next guy, but that was great. It sucks that he’s gonna be get suspended. Having your QB’s back for something that dangerous should be a protected act. Garrett should’ve gotten it a lot worse than he did
Agreed. Pouncey was basically protecting Rudolph from a violent, criminal assault. Not much different than if he were on the street and someone started trying to hit his friend on the head with a heavy object. Beating that person down is a valid defense.

Advertisement
Garrett was only wrong in the sense that he hurt his team is how I see it. A lot of you jackasses are just gone be quick to bash the brotha anyways as if y’all never lost your cool in a heated moment. Amazing how many perfect people we have on the board that never lose their composure.
Oh, I see how it works. So if you get mad and attack someone in the street, assaulting them by hitting them on the head with a hard, heavy object....all you have to do is say "oops, I just lost my cool...everyone's lost their cool at some time" and all is ok? Got it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never played one down of football in pads in my life.
But I watched my first game on tv in 1976 when I first got to this country. I’ve seen players get stomped on. Spat on. Slapped. Kicked in the groin. Face masked turned around and slammed to the ground. I’ve seen dude get there knees taken out. I’ve seen dudes get hits so late and out of bounds they might as well have been on the bench.
And this morning I’ve seen everybody from active players, old school players, pro bowlers and hall of famers taking about giving him at least an entire season or more of suspension and even going as far as pressing charges.
But some grid iron geniuses on here are saying that what garret did was excusable and even want to put blame on Rudolph because he did some silly as sht. But far far less than other players have done in the past and was retaliated in away that is shocking to dudes that played from pee wee to over a decade in the nfl.
But some of you dudes that played in high school are somehow smarter and know more than these nfl veterans. You dudes want to “keep it real” and “don’t start no sht” and say “if you do hat sht to me” have the jailhouse street code mentality that’s been keeping generations of people in perpetual confinement.
Live look at cis dudes defending Garret.

No, but it is played by men. Not teen girls. If you want to keep pussifying the sport and over protecting the QB, maybe you should get involved in your local flower picking club.
Yeah, you're right. Maybe next time Garrett can pull out a shiv and stab the guy he's ****ed at a few times. As long as it's on the field, it's ok, right?

Advertisement
Myles saw a spider on Mason's head and he was just trying to get it off! And now he might get suspended!!

After being punched, kicked in the nuts and getting your helmet yanked...idk how I’d react in that heated situation..Garrett should and will be suspended..but so should ruldoph. Ppl acting like Garrett was the aggressor. All started with the QB being mad at being hit hard
I haven't heard a single person argue that Garrett was the aggressor. What Rudolph did was wrong, he escalated the situation with his actions, but it was after the whistle business you see in every football game. His actions were bad enough to warrant a 15 yd penalty as he clearly got carried away. None of that however makes it ok to try and crack a bare head open with a bowling ball. That's what the narrative is about today. Attacking Rudolph as the aggressor in this scenario is synonymous with making excuses for Garrett's actions. There are no justifications for Garrett's actions last night. None. Period. End of story.

Really man? Wow yet you the main one talking accountability. How about don't pick fights with people and you have nothing to worry about in terms of someone trying to retaliate on you whether with a weapon or not. You sound like the type that God forbid if a person breaks into your home just looking to steal something with no weapon you would probably still shoot them and use stand your ground even though this person was unarmed and possibly tried to runaway after seeing you. Yet you speak of accountability? Right? SMH

LMFAO, just wow. You guys are trying to rationalize what Garett did, when there is ZERO PRECEDENT in the HISTORY OF THE GAME of someone hitting another player (helmet-less) in the head with a helmet.

And I have no idea WTF you're talking about with your bullsh*t shooting people analogy.

That's all good. Point being those people still have to face the music. No excuses. We can't point to others and justify our own poor actions.
I never said anything about excuse. My quote was about accountability of how can person start a fight (Rudolph) but everyone only want to punish Garrett because he went extra during the fight. Shouldn't both people be subject to punishment and criticism because both their actions were wrong.

Advertisement
Back