Moving on... Remaining New Class Board

Did we not learn with Marshall? The word was Garcia’s father was against Miami because it was too far. Then Garcia was going to enroll early at USC because Cali HS football is a no go, he then must have caught wind of the PAC 10 not playing this season. So he goes to Georgia all the way across the country to move back to USC next year? He could have just have easily gone to a Florida HS and committed to Miami already or better yet enroll early like he was going to do at USC
To add to this, his father is the parent moving to Georgia with him.

Advertisement
If we don't add another player, I'm still stoked with the class coming in. Some of you crying over spilled milk makes no sense. We've got two 5* guys committed and some are losing their minds on who we didn't get.

GO CANES!!!

:stormwarningflag-sm:
It's gets worst than that, you got a plethora of guys in here still mad at coach rumph for those 2 cb's he coached in highschool who chose to go to the security & exchange commission a.k.a. s.e.c. conference, and many were still bashing coach banda as well inspite of the fact that those 2 we're coaching and coached the #1 secondary in the nation and mostly the ligitimate yards came against Jahvonte Dean .

tbh pick up smith and brown plus one more solid 4 star dline and keep a spot open for nsd like t2 garcia marshall aslong as we have a good dline corners and safeties won’t have to cover for long so while losing marshall hurts having monster i. the trenches makes up for it

tbh pick up smith and brown plus one more solid 4 star dline and keep a spot open for nsd like t2 garcia marshall aslong as we have a good dline corners and safeties won’t have to cover for long so while losing marshall hurts having monster i. the trenches makes up for it
Agree with this. Grab Smith, brown Now and hopefully a Sapp flip Because he’s a stud but would also net a good flow of gaytor tears. Lol and save that one extra spot for big game hunting and if that bug game isn’t Garcia then I pray it’s T2.

Advertisement
While we had a lot of momentum last week, that has now died down. Coaches need to not look a gift horse in the mouth. Waiting on Sapp, Hood or other prospects to flip is a gamble not worth taking because they are too busy feeling themselves. Lock in Brown and Smith, and then use the last two spots for some mix of QB/RB/BPA (we can hate on Daniels all we want, but we need another RB for depth).

It's gets worst than that, you got a plethora of guys in here still mad at coach rumph for those 2 cb's he coached in highschool who chose to go to the security & exchange commission a.k.a. s.e.c. conference, and many were still bashing coach banda as well inspite of the fact that those 2 we're coaching and coached the #1 secondary in the nation and mostly the ligitimate yards came against Jahvonte Dean .
And you forget the hit he's taken over the Wilson family.

Advertisement
What if the rumors of Tate(USchool OL) are true & he really wants in??? what do you do?
If Tate wants in, you make room. Don't think anyone debates that. But where did you hear these rumors? I've been hoping against hope he'd consider flipping but Clemson kids rarely if ever decommitt. They've already had two this year, that's probably more than the previous 10 years combined. Could he be the third? As much as I'd love it, I've seen no evidence that he's even getting wobbly.

What if the rumors of Tate(USchool OL) are true & he really wants in??? what do you do?
Can't drop any kids unless the coaches have first-hand knowledge that a kid is looking around. Outside of that, I'm not seeing a path for Tate to get in. If Tate wants in he needs to make that known asap by decommiting and committing to seal his spot in the class.

Advertisement
And you forget the hit he's taken over the Wilson family.
Good call, people calling for guys like coach rumph's head are anti-Hurricanes, that man belongs here, as well as coach banda, they are now the True and longest tenured Mainstays on defense and offense, this is how you build Greatness again.

Good call, people calling for guys like coach rumph's head are anti-Hurricanes, that man belongs here, as well as coach banda, they are now the True and longest tenured Mainstays on defense and offense, this is how you build Greatness again.
Lmaoooooooooooo

Not cane fans lolololol

"If you're scared of bama you're a looser! But if you think rumph can pull our dudes away from SEC land youre also a looser! Long standing mediocrity is what we strive for here at the one position that South Florida always has amazing players at!"

Advertisement
Lmaoooooooooooo

Not cane fans lolololol

"If you're scared of bama you're a looser! But if you think rumph can pull our dudes away from SEC land youre also a looser! Long standing mediocrity is what we strive for here at the one position that South Florida always has amazing players at!"
Spoken like a true gator.

I heard similar rumors about Justin Fields and Trevor Lawerence both wanting to transfer in and may the best man win between those 2 and King. I hope we get that IC exception

So what happen here, did we not push for him. There are a few guys UM should still push for who are committed. If I was UM I would obviously push for Brown, but some of the committed guys they should have kept tabs on should have been Knowles, Cooper, Daniel Edwards, and McGhee.

Advertisement
Back