Moving on... Remaining New Class Board

Advertisement
Lmaoooooooooooo

Not cane fans lolololol

"If you're scared of bama you're a looser! But if you think rumph can pull our dudes away from SEC land youre also a looser! Long standing mediocrity is what we strive for here at the one position that South Florida always has amazing players at!"
Not sure what you calling mediocrity, our secondary has been playing at a high level since coach rumph, banda and diaz got here, you to busy like many getting caught up being star whores for these nerd recruiting sites and forget to live in reality:

Not sure what you calling mediocrity, our secondary has been playing at a high level since coach rumph, banda and diaz got here, you to busy like many getting caught up being star whores for these nerd recruiting sites and forget to live in reality:

Michael Jackson was our best CB since Diaz and his staff arrived in 2016.

Advertisement
Michael Jackson was our best CB since Diaz and his staff arrived in 2016.
OK … so what's your point?

I don't get most of you guys. They don't give rewards for the "national recruiting championship" or the "composite highest draft championship". That's Gator talk.

The whole point is to get talented kids that can field an effective unit. And the effectiveness has in fact improved. One year we had #1 passing defense. If there is any weakness about our defense, it's getting off the field on "money downs". There's a thread on that by Roffers. Read It. If anything it indicates problems we have schematically in critical situations, not weaknesses we have athletically.

Some of you need to get your priorities sorted out.

OK … so what's your point?

I don't get most of you guys. They don't give rewards for the "national recruiting championship" or the "composite highest draft championship". That's Gator talk.

The whole point is to get talented kids that can field an effective unit. And the effectiveness has in fact improved. One year we had #1 passing defense. If there is any weakness about our defense, it's getting off the field on "money downs". There's a thread on that by Roffers. Read It. If anything it indicates problems we have schematically in critical situations, not weaknesses we have athletically.

Some of you need to get your priorities sorted out.
Since Rumph has arrived in 2016, our CB’s haven’t been talented enough. That’s the bottom line. I’m good with the rest of the defensive positions in terms of- talent/recruiting/development. Our #1 passing defense in 2018 is skewed (in my opinion). Didn’t face any legit QB’s or offenses that year. However, we did what we were supposed to do- shut down below average offenses.

Since Rumph has arrived in 2016, our CB’s haven’t been talented enough. That’s the bottom line. I’m good with the rest of the defensive positions in terms of- talent/recruiting/development. Our #1 passing defense in 2018 is skewed (in my opinion). Didn’t face any legit QB’s or offenses that year. However, we did what we were supposed to do- shut down below average offenses.
Since Rumph has arrived? You should probably have said "Since Rumph and the 2000-2003 crew left, we haven't been talented enough".

Advertisement
He's made it clear he's going to enroll early at USC
Yeah, he's talking the talk to USC and this was before PAC 12 cancelled.

More importantly, look at what he's doing. He's playing in Georgia this year. I doubt he'll put his future on the line that USC even plays next year?

Advertisement
My bad brother....I read people on another board saying that it is a possibility that he might look around a few weeks back.
Lol I’m just messing with you man but I think this board is still fragile right now. They don’t need to think about anymore 5 stars for now

Advertisement
I hope, as soon as Marshall posted his commitment, Diaz and Troutman both hit up Tommi Hill. The kid can flat out play. Troutman should be in his ear constantly being at the same school. And we should win a battle with Arizona State for a Florida kid. Tommi Hill seems like a no-brainer to me at CB.

Yeah, he's talking the talk to USC and this was before PAC 12 cancelled.

More importantly, look at what he's doing. He's playing in Georgia this year. I doubt he'll put his future on the line that USC even plays next year?

he already said hes moving back in jan to EE

Advertisement
Back